• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

i'm really excited about this. being from Nashville, i've seen Will play a couple of times, but it will be awesome getting some instruction from him.

Don't joke, fellas, y'all know you've googled images of Ragna Bygde, and now wish you could attend the women-only event. ;)

prodigy-PA1 M3 f5 d3
Innova - Daedalus
discrafft- first run Z crank and a shirt
lat64 - scythe
dynamic- glow? Truth
gateway- organic wizard
dga- hurricane

Only one prodigy disc. PA1. If you play the dubs you get more prodigy discs I think.

Speaking of...taking offers on my players pack (minus the tournament dri-fit) :)

Only one prodigy disc. PA1. If you play the dubs you get more prodigy discs I think.

Speaking of...taking offers on my players pack (minus the tournament dri-fit) :)

Its one of those molds randomly and ill give you 50 for it

Its one of those molds randomly and ill give you 50 for it

Oh, I see...well mine is a PA1 anyway.

Also to not hijack threads and keep with forum rules I should have said PM me offers, my bad. :)

I'm taking offers on my players pack...minus the Lat64 Sythe :)

pm me.

The only course i can think of that might have any problems is Hobson Grove. I know for sure the Pool E courses have PLENTY of spots.

He's right, but with the lot up top, the small lot labeled for "disc golf," and the area by hole 2's basket, there should be enough space.

Generally most people park in the grass or in the spots by hole 2's basket during tournaments.

weather looks great for the tournament. mid to upper 70's and light winds. bring your sunscreen!

It's been pretty windy of late, don't expect calm rounds this weekend. Especially at Ephram, Phil Moore, and Basil

BTW I saw Avery and Simon at WKU's disc golf course last night, looked like they were snapping pictures during the golden hour. I had to work or else I would have gone and tried to talk to them, I still get hyped when I see a top pro around BG

There are other Prodigy discs in the packs. The original post was right. I helped stuff them Tuesday and there are for sure D3's and PA1's, I believe the others are accurate too

Last edited:

Latest posts