• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Leagues are end of season so scores from more than one week on the same layout can be combined for the official ratings calculations. Same thing with Phil Moore and other BG courses. All rounds will be combined to produce official ratings.

Leagues are end of season so scores from more than one week on the same layout can be combined for the official ratings calculations. Same thing with Phil Moore and other BG courses. All rounds will be combined to produce official ratings.

I see, thanks for the info.

Won't all rounds be combined for official ratings unless when rated individually they are outside a certain threshold? I thought there was a provision to compensate for significant weather differences such as rain or wind.

Had a good time and played with some great guys this weekend. Was ruined some by the fact that when I got home I realized my van had been vandalized - Not sure when it happened but Wah-Bah's is most likely location. Sucks that there are so many idiots out there!

I had a great time and met a bunch of great people too.

Waiting for the "official" scores to come in because I beat everyone on my last card but it showed that someone else beat my score that was on my card. (Mine stayed the same)

10/10 would play again.

Won't all rounds be combined for official ratings unless when rated individually they are outside a certain threshold? I thought there was a provision to compensate for significant weather differences such as rain or wind.
Each round will be checked separately and likely combined if not sufficiently different.

Is there a time frame on mailing the dryfits? I had to presell my pack and was just wanting to let the guy know when I might get it.

The shirts were picked up by players at check in . . . . the Paragon tent next to the sports marketing trailer where you got your discs . . . .

OK, I new some players were in that boat . . . I am sure Paragon will get you fixed up - he did a great job for us on the shirts. Give him a few days to order and print, and ship.

well I just checked DGU my reward points are on there, but haven't gotten the email for the free shipping code yet???

Anyone receive the free shipping code yet?

Still waiting

RWo5Irc.jpg