• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Best Logo In Disc Golf

Best Logo

• Innova

Votes: 52 14.1%
  • Discraft

Votes: 60 16.2%
  • Gateway

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Milennium

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Vibram

Votes: 19 5.1%
  • MVP

Votes: 30 8.1%
  • Lat 64

Votes: 65 17.6%
  • Westside

Votes: 16 4.3%
  • DGA

Votes: 13 3.5%
  • Lightning

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Other

Votes: 100 27.0%

• Total voters
Holy necrobump! However...
123456_1024x1024@2x.jpg

I second this...especially when they do the neat hidden flight chart thing in the stamps with it. My personal fave.

I think Lightning Discs used to show the flight pattern on their discs. I remember my first discs had this. I had #3 Helix (showed an S flight) #1 Driver- straight flight. Funny though as I was teaching myself to play they all seemed to go high and left.

I like Discraft's logo; clean, simple, looks like a disc in flight ... captures the essence of the sport.

Though if the question is expanded to course logos, I'm partial to Stoney Hill's, myself.

Poll is silly. Doesnt even have Legacy on there, but it has lightning? Might as well put ABC and ching on there too.

PRODIGY how did you not list that??????? its prodigy - don't care what you think of the discs. the SE putters with the Stars rule

I really like the Upper Park Designs logo...Beginning to really like their products too! :thmbup:

Also could see why Fossa was overlooked. While I can't recommend their products, I think their logo is fun and creative!

I really like the Upper Park Designs logo...Beginning to really like their products too! :thmbup:

Also could see why Fossa was overlooked. While I can't recommend their products, I think their logo is fun and creative!

Am I the only pervert who thinks this UP logo looks like two stick figures doing it missionary style?