• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Germanton, NC

Black Widow DGC

4.465(based on 14 reviews)
I put up a sign on #1 only to see how some of the product would wear over time, they are somewhat hand made. I have added another on #5 and one will soon be one on #3, I got a roll of disc golf carpet to add to some of the teepads maybe it goes in by spring, I hope to get done with my course by 2032, it's just a fun hobby gone outta control is all. Course is open everyday here. Facebook has more pictures

Last edited:
Asking a lot I know but someone should put hole by hole pictures up. My interest in piqued on this place now. When I finally make it to NC, I think I'm coming out here to at least see what's going on and meet Smileygrigg.

Asking a lot I know but someone should put hole by hole pictures up. My interest in piqued on this place now. When I finally make it to NC, I think I'm coming out here to at least see what's going on and meet Smileygrigg.
I have pictures at disc golf scene, facebook, discgolfcoursereview LOL

I have pictures at disc golf scene, facebook, discgolfcoursereview LOL
It's possible I missed them here then? I clicked on "Media" and found some pictures just not on a hole by hole basis. I'll check it out again.

Latest posts