• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Clash

Roc1Time

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Who has watched any of this seris and give me your thoughts. I think they are great for the game and gives alot of hope for the "show" later maybe on tv. I just got the third of the seris for xmas so I have only seen the first three but overall I am very happy with them and will complete the seris over time.

A couple of things that I see so far and really in the third one is that the volume at time sucks even though they have already gone and edited all of these before putting them out on dvd. (The third one is at Vallarta Ast after the 07 worlds and they put it out not to long ago) Other then that I love the coverage and really like how they change the formats for each episode and was wondering what others have thought.

I have seen some of the Clash series and I like some things and don't like some things.
They actually talk about what the pros are throwing and why.
You get to see the pros in a more friendly setting.
It's more personal coverage.
The camera work is usually pretty good.
Dislikes:
Billy, the narrator, talks too much.
Too much personal info and "insider" info is inferred, but not explained.

I don't own any dg DVDs. Wanted to start collecting and was thinking coverage will be more entertaining than instructional. Was also thinking that the clash series seemed to stand out- but I don't know why. Are these assumtions on point?

I saw a little bit of the clash at Renny, and it looked like a really cool video, my birthday is coming up in February and I'm thinking of asking for those.

Latest posts