• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Cubic Zirconia Club

lol I wonder if I get too in the weeds with my reviews sometimes. The Eagles Crossing one is a particular culprit with my update I did after my second time playing there.
Better to be in the weeds with reviews than on the course. 😎

That said, I find I'm more likely to read a really detailed review in its entirety AFTER I play a course than before.

I recall getting bumped out of the CZ club. Back in late July … before the really cool CZ logo. 👍🏻
Oh dang you're right
lol I wonder if I get too in the weeds with my reviews sometimes. The Eagles Crossing one is a particular culprit with my update I did after my second time playing there.
My Jones Supreme review got extremely wordy for a course that doesn't technically exist anymore.

If you've read my reviews I typically have three phases.

1. Word vomit everything I felt about the course
2. Read it the next day and edit spelling/grammar
3. Read it again in a year and decide some of my points were off and I need to go play it again to see by how much.

Its under account details - scroll down to custom title.
Tyler V, I cannot find "custom title" in "account details". I don't seem to have a box for said. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place. Could you do a screenshot of where one can make this change/addition? Thanks.

1703192833988.png Select the drop down in top right corner of your screen next to your avatar picture.

1703192893551.png Select Account Details about midway down on the left.

1703190706686.png
Look about halfway down under Avatar and Profile Banner to enter your Custom title.

Last edited:
Am I the only dark mode guy in the room? I'm blinded by everyone else's screenshots.
I do adaptive, so whether you get blinded or not would depend on time of day.

Latest posts