• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Cubic Zirconia Club

I'd worry that would net you unnecessary downvotes... but it may be worth trying.

I'd worry that would net you unnecessary downvotes... but it may be worth trying.
I agree, I wonder what kind of reception you'd get from that. I'd bet you would get a lot more positive votes and less negative votes if you copy and paste from your spreadsheet to the review with minimal personalization as opposed to linking to a separate page.

Welcome to the Cubic Zirconia Club @superberry!

Our first new member of 2024, superberry joins with 95 reviews. He is the 28th overall member, and brings the current member total back up to 24.

Just 132 votes separate the Michigan native from Diamond status. Congrats and welcome.

Got my first downvote after 1,091 upvotes. Perhaps not everyone appreciates my sense of humor. :rolleyes:

A bit of a relief, tbh.
It's easy to speculate, but it would be interesting to know that person's reasoning.

Gonna assume they were upset at the ratings that were given to the course and missed the joke since it's like a 4.7 or 4.8 rated course on U-Disc with over 150 votes. I think it's hilarious and great content, and understand the rating as a joke. Though to some it could be very misleading by making an outsider believe the course is great (like U-disc does).

Yeah... I can at least understand the "why" of the downvote. You gotta know it's a community joke to be ok with the ratings.

Are we "Cubic Zirconias" or "Cubic Zirconians"

Not many new uniques going around yet this year.

Not too many, I think I've gotten 2/3 on 8 reviews.

Not many new uniques going around yet this year.

True dat. Although I picked up a few recently.

I wish there was an easy way to count new uniques per recent reviews. Overall I average about 2 uniques per review, but most of those are old. Heck, my first review yielded 23 uniques. :rolleyes:

That's about my average as well but tons of those come from a handful of reviews.