• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The definitive best color of a disc is...

I like looking at a disc and knowing what I grabbed based on the color.

Same.

I saw a guy once and every disc in his bag was blue. I mean the exact same shade of blue.

It would drive me nuts if I had to really look at every disc I pulled out of my bag to make sure I had the right disc.

Although I bag several discs in pink, yellow, and orange they aren't similar molds and the shades of the colors are different enough that I know at a glance what I'm grabbing.

Same.

I saw a guy once and every disc in his bag was blue. I mean the exact same shade of blue.

It would drive me nuts if I had to really look at every disc I pulled out of my bag to make sure I had the right disc.

Although I bag several discs in pink, yellow, and orange they aren't similar molds and the shades of the colors are different enough that I know at a glance what I'm grabbing.

My beat Teebird and beat Roadrunner (both old, 11x pat# stuff) look exactly the same, stamp color and wear included. I'm anal about where my discs in my bag belong so I can tolerate that but damn an entire bag of yellow/red stamp would drive me insane.

Good luck to that person

I also loves dayglow green. Yes it's green like spring/summer but it's unnatural and still has great contrast. (Blue is acceptable! Just like pink more)

Ha I just "accidentally" got a dayglo green fizz volt.... I waffled for a while but it was the only color at 163g other than dark purple. I thought it was flat lose it in the bush green, turns out it's almost glow in the dark at dusk green. After throwing it last night I thought maybe I'd post in here.

For older MVP stuff.. White is the best color. Especially for inertia and ions.

I don't know how people can stack a bag with one color, I don't know anyone IRL that does it, just online goobers. Must be an OCD thing, at least they know what color to look for.

Through coincidence I ended up with a switch, relay, and a wave all in red because that was the most pleasing weight available.. I had to draw electrical symbols on the front after a few missthrows

I don't know how people can stack a bag with one color, I don't know anyone IRL that does it, just online goobers. Must be an OCD thing, at least they know what color to look for.

Through coincidence I ended up with a switch, relay, and a wave all in red because that was the most pleasing weight available.. I had to draw electrical symbols on the front after a few missthrows

I played a tournament with a guy who had an all Orange bag...
The single advantage to this approach comes in a "ring of fire" style putting competition or a closest to the hole driving contest where a large number of discs are involved and lie in wait for owner retrieval.

Was lucky enough to walk into our local last week and find an eye watering, super neon yellow Star Valkyrie. It should hopefully be nigh impossible to lose lol.

I only throw blue and pink...and I alternate every disc. That way if I have two discs of the same color touching, I know I have left one somewhere.

Also, easiest colors for me to find.

in theory this is true, but in practice for some reason it's hard to find blue discs that really pop. Innova sometimes runs some baby blue Star plastic that I'm pretty sure fluoresces but other than that I don't see much.

Innova's base blue and red were darker for a while and were hard to find in shade. I agree - Blue CAN be good but baby blue is as good as pink in my book!