• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:clap:That is so vastly more imaginative than what I came up with because I couldn't figure out how to remove that !@#$ Anode stamp... has anybody figured out a way to accomplish that yet?

No way they must have used Thor's hammer and a mithril chisel to stamp those!

Finally got me a new putter (unstamped Anode) to put this image on.
CIMG8748.jpg
[/IMG]

lol, love that:clap:

Two Firebirds

Two dyes from this week. Interesting story on the technique for the second one, will post in a separate thread.
7015343189_5bffa7a24f_z.jpg

7015347309_848c758c0b_z.jpg

Yeah now I need some white star plastic so I can have a good go at some paper monster stuff, there's a Half girl half t-Rex piece that looks pretty crazy, maybe I'll order some white star teerexes.

As i crank "Wynona's got herself a big brown beaver" I gotta say that the subtle shading off the black in the marbled areas really adds depth to this disc. Nice job ND!

Thanks guys! I have been able to get a good shading effect by using either black or purple dye when I marble. It gives the look of shading instead of actually having the lines blur and making the dye fade/fuzz faster. Just have to watch the times as it can make smaller lines hard to discern from the rest of the marbling.

I wanted something on the back of my roller disc, Nothing fancy but I think it turned out pretty cool. There was some bees wax on the inner rim that interfered with the dye.

DSC00899.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts