• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. Y'all are overwhelmingly talented. My first dye was last week and it bled like nobody's business. Some day, I'm going to have something to post on here... instead of creepin without a username like I've been doing for months.

welcome to the site, don't be afraid to post your "mistakes" and other will help.

Not the same old Firebird.
P1030308_zpsc2d71b5f.jpg

Just looked at your library Koogs and all I can say is wow. That dragon print is amazing. I might be tempted to buy that Packer stamp from you just to light it on fire though...

Sorry about the size and quality of the pic, no natural light with a cell phone makes for crappy pictures. Did this as a commissioned dye. Now I'm trying to decide if I should add the red that Kratos always has. I'm just worried that the blue hue behind the shaded black will turn the red to purple. Originally a White Star Starfire

kratosdisc_zps9d65f74c.jpg

This used to be a bright green Xpress. Now it's one of my favorite dye-jobs and it's my go to driver on tight lines.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 100
Raffling this off this weekend at the Bring Your Own Doubles at Birds of Paradise. Happy holidays Y'all!
Hand cut. Star Katana Nat Bauty 171g.
6685_458657364207388_1722636689_n.jpg

^Fred and Birds.... nice work!
Here is a dye for a friend on his Axis. Pearl grey turned out brown on this plastic so it's not exactly what I was hoping for, but at least it's clean and nearly centered....oh, and my first attempt at 'traditional' mulit color.
cbjaxix.jpg

^Fred and Birds.... nice work!
Here is a dye for a friend on his Axis. Pearl grey turned out brown on this plastic so it's not exactly what I was hoping for, but at least it's clean and nearly centered....oh, and my first attempt at 'traditional' mulit color.
cbjaxix.jpg

My bro loves it, and if he leaves it lying around I might just swipe it from him!

Just did my first shaving cream dye and I love the way it came out. I'm surprised at how easy it was.

SCvolt_zps962788cc.jpg

Sorry about the size and quality of the pic, no natural light with a cell phone makes for crappy pictures. Did this as a commissioned dye. Now I'm trying to decide if I should add the red that Kratos always has. I'm just worried that the blue hue behind the shaded black will turn the red to purple. Originally a White Star Starfire

kratosdisc_zps9d65f74c.jpg

First of all, that's awesome! Second of all, if you ever do another, you definitely should do a red dye on a white disc.

Status
Not open for further replies.