• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FANTASTIC JOB!!!

Thanks dude! Gonna throw it out tomorrow. Good work there Koogs, and aren't we all a little insane. I blame the dye/acetone fumes. Here's one I have done before but was a commission job this time. Bottom stamped Star Destroyer.
IMG00502-20120404-2300.jpg

had to finally put this on my putt'r:

puttr.jpg

so that when someone tells me a putt is "a piece of cake", i can reply: yeah, but "the cake is a lie".

My wife has two putters - I want to dye Butters from Southpark on one, and a cartoon stick of butter on the other - just so she can say, "I gots butters on my putters."

I wasnt sure how this new TI plastic was going to take dye. Turned out pretty good, Red is a little dark and the raised areas bled a little. I think im going to like this new Discraft TI plastic.

DSC00071.jpg

Last edited:
One day ill figure out how to make my images smaller

Since you're using Photobucket to host your images, click the Edit option when you hover on your picture and choose the "Resize" option. I set my widths to 750px and save them. That should keep you within the forum widths. If you save using the "Replace Original" option, it should resize the pics you've already linked.

And that's a great looking Roadrunner!

Not quite done with it yet,first time doing the mableing with plastic bags. Pissed about the bleed through up top.
206fb4e0.jpg

I wouldn't beat yourself up over that bleed either - actually looks a little like a lightening bolt hitting the Wraith's wing in the midst of the maroon (marbling) storm he's flying through!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts