• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been throwing this one for a while, finally got a little decoration on it.

BlDestroyersDSC_2354.jpg

Very simple dye, But effective. Is this just ruining a good disc? What do you guys think about dyeing collectible discs?

DSC00104.jpg

New logo with and old twist, old logo with a new twist. You can pick which is which. Commissioned for bdodson (possibly the coolest guy on the whole forum).
20121104_010614.jpg

mmmmm...blank white volts.

Great work on the bats. Longer soak on the one on the right makes a big difference. Yes? Maybe just camera angle. Dig the old school designs.

IMG_20121104_114346.jpg

figured I'd try the new Neutron Plastic, seems to work as well as the original stuff. FlyGreen store logo. Used Aquamarine and Fuschia

Nice work! I am trying to avoid entering the world of stencils and the world of tie-dyeing t-shirts. I like my life how it is. I will admire the stencils and t-shirts. I will buy a few from time to time. I will never start doing that or I will run out of time and money... ;-)

Great work on the bats. Longer soak on the one on the right makes a big difference. Yes? Maybe just camera angle. Dig the old school designs.

Didn't notice the heat was still on actually. 8 minutes in low heat iDye. Scared to attempt duplication as I don't want to burn a disc.

^I like it better than my first attempts at the bag marbling. Now it's way cooler than a plain yellow disc and you still have the option to put a cool stencil design over the top of an awesome background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts