• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have an image of the Buzzz Bee inflicting bodily harm on the Roc Bird? I thought I remember seeing one, but can't find it... Or general "roc vs buzzz" images?

rvb.jpg

BuzzzVsRoc_Full.jpg

Thanks SGA - I was looking for the polar opposite of this, though - would have sworn I've seen something similar, but just went through the entire dye a day thread 2 & couldn't find it:
230710_10200457632747822_1305891434_n.jpg

Subwire - I really like your Spy vs Spy! It reminded me that I never posted mine on here (but it's not that nice!)

The spy vs spy one is tight. I was about to make a spy vs spy disc, but I like yours better. Props!

Last edited:
First Dying attempts

It's been to windy rainy/snowy to actually get out and play so I decided to try dying a few discs.

Beast Mode - Pink/Champion Beast/168 grams
Marshawn Lynch 'Beast Mode' - Pink/Champion Beast/175 grams

Pulp Fiction Roadrunner - Pink/Star Roadrunner/175 grams

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 62
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 70
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 75
Looks like you ran into some issues around the edges, but love the discs. Someone must be a Seattle or Lynch fan! :) I like the second one a lot!

Here's my Spy vs Spy - but now I kinda wish I'd have done it like Subwire! Nuke SS:

130116-185044_zpsafda6aae.jpg

No lie, that was the one I was gonna do. I even have the stencil done, but after seeing the yin and yang style one I am going to do the yin and yang one for sure. Looks awesome!

Saw this idea awhile ago somewhere on the forums, hand cut. Just kidding. My only regret is that the maze isn't all that hard, I should've tried out the maze before putting it on a disc.

Attachments

• P1050085.jpg
    P1050085.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 165
I took one of my old winter discs, pearly champ Orc, and dressed it up a bit.
P1030289_zps92b1e2b5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.