• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
427270_10200524057726255_28436315_n.jpg

A little marbeling on my new Shock I did last night (love this disc) Got a little bit of the red and blue mixed together to get more purple than I liked, but I think it's sick.

Here's my first marble dye. Got this and a bunch of others cranked out during the snow storm!

_DSC2623_zps6cf4bc92.jpg

I really really really like the coloring on that 1. from the hard orange and black colors, to the softer purple and blues. and then the non colored spots really look like clouds. did you just sprinkle some of the RIT powder on top of the shaving cream

Haha, I wanted to do an abstract landscape, but then I saw a moose on the computer and ran with it. I ran out of space because the moose is giant. I was going to add some sweet mountains to the left and right so the japanese sunburst was showing through it. Lol

I really really really like the coloring on that 1. from the hard orange and black colors, to the softer purple and blues. and then the non colored spots really look like clouds. did you just sprinkle some of the RIT powder on top of the shaving cream

Well the blotch under the octopus is supposed to look like its inking, but I missed by about a centimeter so it sort of just looks like a rock or something. I mixed rit with water and a touch of acetone and just dripped it on the shaving cream. I let it sit for a solid 28 hours though. The rit doesn't work as well as the idye that's for sure.

One for Dave at DGW, he wanted to make this glow firebird easier to find in the daytime but not something that would interfere with the glow.

DavesFirebirdglowsDSC_3252_zpsea548ca8.jpg

DavesFirebirdsDSC_3257_zps45f2328d.jpg

And the other one from last night, for SERE Nate who had become an excellent purchaser of dyed discs :clap:.

MVPAmpsDSC_3220_zps844caa2c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts