• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how you post photos on here...
66511_213954535402701_863355028_n.jpg

sweeet :)

Some good stuff in here! Makes me wanna pull my xacto out and make some dye's! It's been sooo long lol

Some good stuff in here! Makes me wanna pull my xacto out and make some dye's! It's been sooo long lol

C'mon Jermy, you have 5 days to get an Okthrowberfest disc done. Just do it Man!

Holsinger, nice dye but that may be just a tad bit graphic for this nice family oriented forum (I'm not even gonna ask about the stains bottom left :gross:).

And Jeff, luv the marbling on that comet. Good to see you playing in the shaving cream, I told you it's the bomb!

You bet! Shaving cream, mashed potatoes, sodium algenate, corn starch, hair gel, styrofoam shavings, methylcellulose, agar, cottage cheese, yogurt, rice noodles... you gotta use it all!!!

y'all want tome tips? there ya go! :clap

Mashed potatoes :gross: ????? Koogs likes the produce section too, rice and spaghetti if I remember correctly.

Those are sweet, Dick showed me the pic of the one you did for him (and may have blabbed a bit, careful what you tell him ;)), Nice!!

C'mon Jermy, you have 5 days to get an Okthrowberfest disc done. Just do it Man!

Holsinger, nice dye but that may be just a tad bit graphic for this nice family oriented forum (I'm not even gonna ask about the stains bottom left :gross:).

And Jeff, luv the marbling on that comet. Good to see you playing in the shaving cream, I told you it's the bomb!

Well excuse me ! Didn't mean to offend anyone . And Dan as far as Stains It was not meant sexual it was dyes i was asked to do and i shared .I understand you felt the need to be funny and i am sure alot of simple minded people thought it was . telling it was to graphic was all that need to be said .. i wont post anything here again. i don't need to deal with egotistical douche bag who feels he needs to be Mr.Miyagi and make a funny for everyone .

Well excuse me ! Didn't mean to offend anyone . And Dan as far as Stains It was not meant sexual it was dyes i was asked to do and i shared .I understand you felt the need to be funny and i am sure alot of simple minded people thought it was . telling it was to graphic was all that need to be said .. i wont post anything here again. i don't need to deal with egotistical douche bag who feels he needs to be Mr.Miyagi and make a funny for everyone .

Little over reaction there. Dan meant nothing by it, and I agree. Just use a link next time. Not a big deal man.

If you really were offended by Dan's comment, in which he was more or less trying to PROTECT you from getting hit with a nudity infraction on the open forums, then good riddance.
We ALL make funny around this site, and if you thought Dan's comment was a tough bite, then your glass skin wont last long on dgcr anyway. Try posting a video of you throwing, or mention some of your favorite discs, and see what rips come from every direction.
Your work speaks for itself, you'd be a welcome addition here, but if you can't take DAN'S simple warm-up jab that was really an assist, well…
BuhBye.jpg

Geez why do people get so bent outta shape when I make a joke? Holsinger, I didn't mean anything bad, just trying to add a little humor to our day. If it hadn't been so obvious that those "stains" were white paint I wouldn't have said a thing. My apologies.

Lmao

Dan And other .I was Drunk as hell last night .(Sorry about that Dan) . Not much else to say LOl i was Really drunk. All though i am Honored BennettUA took the time to find me a Buh bye picture .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts