• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next one sisyphus, the last auction I tried didn't go so well but these are different. Thanks for the love guys, I'm really still holding out for word on Jeff, I think today may have been the big day for him. Until I find out what's up I'll continue to do a few to keep the interest going, after that we'll see.

Next one sisyphus, the last auction I tried didn't go so well but these are different. Thanks for the love guys, I'm really still holding out for word on Jeff, I think today may have been the big day for him. Until I find out what's up I'll continue to do a few to keep the interest going, after that we'll see.

I'm staying out of the discussion, I told Jeff I wouldn't reveal the info he shared with me. The quoted comment shouldn't have been made, too late and too many beers is my poor excuse.

Let me apologize in advance for the joke im about to make....Dan this is nothing against you or Jeff. Its all in fun.

BUT

between those 2 quotes allow me to do a monologue

Scene: Jeff is in prison in one of the lil visitation rooms like you see on tv with the glass and the row of phones and all that. Dan is sitting at one of the booths and Jeff walks in and sits down at the booth in front of Dan and picks up the phone.

Jeff: Hey Dan, how is it on the outside?
Dan: its good, but the guys on DGCR are really making a fuss about all this brainwave stuff.
Jeff: I know. Ive heard, it really is something that I came up with huh?
Dan: Yeah, but man you're gonna have to tell me how you do it. They're really getting restless and some of them are really getting close and putting up some cool stuff. YOU GOTTA TELL ME so we can stave them off until you can get out, or I will carry the scepter for you.
***Jeff puts his hand to the glass***
Jeff: The secret is in the touch
***Jeff winks and pulls his hand away from the glass leaving a brainwave like design***

AND!!!!!!!

Scene!

^^Lol

here is a a Echo Star Dart

DartDogs.jpg

Let me apologize in advance for the joke im about to make....Dan this is nothing against you or Jeff. Its all in fun.

BUT

between those 2 quotes allow me to do a monologue

Scene: Jeff is in prison in one of the lil visitation rooms like you see on tv with the glass and the row of phones and all that. Dan is sitting at one of the booths and Jeff walks in and sits down at the booth in front of Dan and picks up the phone.

Jeff: Hey Dan, how is it on the outside?
Dan: its good, but the guys on DGCR are really making a fuss about all this brainwave stuff.
Jeff: I know. Ive heard, it really is something that I came up with huh?
Dan: Yeah, but man you're gonna have to tell me how you do it. They're really getting restless and some of them are really getting close and putting up some cool stuff. YOU GOTTA TELL ME so we can stave them off until you can get out, or I will carry the scepter for you.
***Jeff puts his hand to the glass***
Jeff: The secret is in the touch
***Jeff winks and pulls his hand away from the glass leaving a brainwave like design***

AND!!!!!!!

Scene!

Dude, that is funny! :D I know Jeff's situation isn't funny, but that's funny......
:D

Thx zenbot, and they do, I'd think someone would pick up on that at some point but...

:popcorn:

I had an idea about that whenever I heard someone first mention it. I just figured it was obvious and that everyone had already tried it...was I wrong? But...
1) No Time
2) No Space (my garage is COLD)
3) No motivation...haven't posted any work in here in how long? :\

Introduced my friend to disc golf recently and decided to show him how to dye some discs. This was the first time I dyed a disc.

Mine (Glow Firebird)
M1eAceol.jpg

His lol (Glow Z Buzz)
QkU0Rqwl.jpg

All three heading to Feebay in the morning (nudge, nudge ;))

PM me you ebay username please :) Those are amazing , Jeff had mentioned you were one of a select few that he had told his secret too after mentioning i bought a dye off of you. Jeff would be impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts