• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shogun stencil

Does anyone have a Shogun disc dye stencil (circle with 3 tear-droppy things)? I am looking online but all I am finding is pics of other disc dyes with the shogun design but I can't make a stencil because the pics are not taken from directly above. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A couple I've done recently.
Bottom stamped Star Destroyer
692hw2.jpg

Icon Clutch
2ccqe5g.jpg

Gold Line River
2iibdde.jpg

Does anyone have a Shogun disc dye stencil (circle with 3 tear-droppy things)? I am looking online but all I am finding is pics of other disc dyes with the shogun design but I can't make a stencil because the pics are not taken from directly above. Any help would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE

i looked all over and couldnt find the one i had but ill keep looking and see if i can find it for ya

Does anyone have a Shogun disc dye stencil (circle with 3 tear-droppy things)? I am looking online but all I am finding is pics of other disc dyes with the shogun design but I can't make a stencil because the pics are not taken from directly above. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hows this?
yin_yang_mangekyou_sharingan_by_supremetempest-d3uaw2y.jpg

did this last week, but it was a surprise for a fellow dgcr member. so i didn't want to post it til after he got it, and lo and behold he made it his avatar before i could get home and do it.
was gonna ask: "guess who this is for?", but surely it's already been seen...

UV Soft Magnet

2013-11-03234634_zps2564811d.jpg

Noonday triker? :p

Ghosts

I posted this a little while ago but thought I'd put it in so you don't have to click on the link to view it.

My COD: Ghosts dye 1 of 2 on a Glow Dominator

1y8Dy5Jl.jpg

And 2 of 2 on a Glow Roc3

a8M4B2Gl.jpg

Sweet dye, gramly!
Help me out, I don't know any craft brews from Florida. Can you tell us some of the most popular and your favorites?

Very cool beer one! I really need to learn how to do multiple color dyes. I'm still a wee little babe when it comes to this.

Here are a couple Wraith's me and my brother did:

JAO9uqFl.jpg

The bleeding was somewhat intentional on this one:

6HrGTqml.jpg

m3BHz49l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.