• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brainwavy stencil dye on a GL Fury:

11406125926_89c570df67_c.jpg

Heres my first dye using some worm bait dye to achieve brighter colors. Im pretty happy with the results. The lighting in my room doesn't really do it justice but it gives an idea.

That color looks amazing! That thing has some SNAP,CRACKLE, & POP! :hfive:

I would like to see that one in the sunlight. Great work with your color quest. :clap:

Keep us updated with how that dye holds up.

For a good friend of mine, and she said YES!

11395169783_51ddbcd6ab_z.jpg

oh I hope he had her pull it out of the bag or out of the basket. that would be great, "yeah hun can you get that white one of the bag for me, yeah the one with the little phrase on it "

That color looks amazing! That thing has some SNAP,CRACKLE, & POP! :hfive:

I would like to see that one in the sunlight. Great work with your color quest. :clap:

Keep us updated with how that dye holds up.

Thank you. Will do. Think it will hold quite well, as fast as it takes to the plastic. It is premixed with acetone so it pretty much sets immediately. I will let you know how it holds up though.

Stencil dip + shaving cream marble + brainwave combo on a Gold Line Fuse

Lovin your brainwave/stencil combos! very creative! :thmbup:

oh I hope he had her pull it out of the bag or out of the basket. that would be great, "yeah hun can you get that white one of the bag for me, yeah the one with the little phrase on it "

He threw it, faked a back injury, and had her go pick it up :hfive:

Couple gifts to one of my Secret Santas --

Glow Champ Gator:
10421840814_822158e8c7_z.jpg

Legacy Rival -- that plastic dyes SOOOOO well, but it's tough to get a good pic of it, it's so dammmm shiny! :
11214485405_cd987273cf_z.jpg

Where you been, sickdisc?!?!

Good work, but why would tadpoles be swimming on someone's tongue?

just haven't been inspired much lately...

GUANGZHOU, China, March 20 (UPI) -- Officials at a Chinese airport said a woman attempted to smuggle tadpoles onto a plane by hiding them in her mouth. The airport said the woman, a foreigner, was found to have a bottle of liquid in her luggage at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport's security checkpoint and she was told she would have to immediately drink or discard the liquid, the Guangdong Southern Media Network reported Wednesday.

The woman poured the liquid into her mouth and security workers became suspicious when she refused to swallow. The workers instructed the woman to spit out the liquid and they discovered she had been concealing tadpoles in the water.

The woman said the tadpoles had been a gift from a Chinese friend and she didn't want to lose them. However, she was required to discard them before continuing on to her flight, officials said.

Same here...

ditto.

I ABSOLUTELY thought they were gametes asking wtf out of confusion at the presence of teeth at the entry to the, er, birth canal.

And, I went so far as to wonder if Bennett was being, like, intentionally obtuse for humor, or if there was something wrong with me for not going "oh, duh, tadpoles in the mouth."

My second

Posting my second dye job, an Echostar Tern. Done on a bed of shaving cream using Rit Dye (red and orange) mixed 2:1 with Ethyl Alcohol, 8 hour soak.

Attachments

• Tern Finished.jpg
    Tern Finished.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 145
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts