• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This disc was a long time coming. Been wanting to make this disc since before I started.
picture.php

"To pray on their fear. Move like an animal to feel the kill."
-Brock Samson

Little darker than I wanted, but I'm liking these glue backgrounds.

Hard to find a better subject and a great dye :clap::clap:

As one of those "what if I hit the Powerball" ideas I wish I could commission the entire Venture Bros character collection on discs...

As one of those "what if I hit the Powerball" ideas I wish I could commission the entire Venture Bros character collection on discs...

There's so many characters (and organizations) I want to do. Starting with a set of Prodiscus Ultrium discs. They have 10 molds and I'm having difficulty deciding which characters to do. Monarch, Killinger, and Brock are done.

Then 21, Rusty, Hank, Dean, and Orpheus are certainties. That leaves only 2 more discs for like 100 other characters. Leaning towards Phantom Limb and Dr Mrs The Monarch. Suppose I'll start a set of Premium plastic discs after that.

It's been a while since I posted here but it's trophy season for my DG club so I'm back to work...

I did these for the first club event of the year. Pretty simple just a lot of them to get done. With the vinyl cutter it only took me a few hours to do them all.

I didn't want to waste the basket cut out so I stuck them on a clear 150 Champ Sidewinder and dyed it orange

That's pretty cool. Being a hand cutter, I never woulda got those off all in one piece like that. Even with a plotter that's pretty impressive.

latest project

Here are my first two attempts at adding a shaving cream backround. (blacked out a letter as to not offend viewers)

Attachments

• koolaid.jpg
    koolaid.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 110
  • Hulk.jpg
    Hulk.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 96
So I've recently gotten into this dyeing thing. Done a few stencils but my most recent is one I'm rather happy with. So I finally decided to stop lurking and post something. And since I just finished it today, I thought this was an appropriate place to put it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 88
Starting a tourney bag for a buddy of mine. All 7 chakras, first three went pretty smooth. Hoping to finish up tonight.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-19-12-02-39_1_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-19-12-02-39_1_1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0447.jpg
    IMG_0447.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMAG2816_1.jpg
    IMAG2816_1.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 101
I'm a complete novice but after seeing spin dyes, I quickly began a search for a record player. Thanks to Craigslist, and $10 later, I had a platform. The next day I ordered worm dye (Quick-Coat) and I've been making circles ever since!
Okay, so the design is a bit repetitive but I like the look. That's all that matters anyway, right? And it's fun. :hfive:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It's not an amazing dye (or picture for that matter), but it's my first. I did this with Purple I-Dye poly along with hot glue.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.