• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The essential "What's in the mail?" thread.

oh and currently I have:
2 proto champ apes
1 small diameter "football" roc
1 mint 9x KC Roc
1 opto flow
1 z wasp
1 SE Super Roc
1 Champ Classic Roc
1 Rancho big bird roc
1 4x bar stamp JK Valk
4 CE Whippets
1 sparkle star classic roc
1 SE Rhyno (my first)
1 9x Firebird/ching driver thing

that is all...

depends frank, can you bitch about more things here or on DGR?

So why not combine both threads into a "brag about discs you now/will own" thread. No reason to have two threads that serve the same essential purpose.

I agree with you on this, was just my thought on the other thing that this thread covered. But yea, 1 thread to rule them all would be best.

I'm not opposed to combining threads...
but frank's little body is all in a tizzy about the thread in general.

Can the megathread be called "Brag about owning a piece of plastic"?

We talking strictly disc or just plastic in general? Because I have got some MINT Water bottles down stairs and plan on getting some more tomorrow.

If just disc...
I have a PD coming...

I just got my brand spankin new 172g white Star TB with a **custom** DGCR stamp.

Threw it last Sunday and it is a suweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet piece of plastic lemme tell ya :D

I am still waiting on 2 150 class Z Flicks I ordered from DGC on the Monday before last. March 28th!

Usually when I order from them on Monday, I get it that Friday or Saturday. Emailed them and they said they are sure I will receive the discs soon, but have to say I'm nervous something has happened here.

I am still waiting on 2 150 class Z Flicks I ordered from DGC on the Monday before last. March 28th!

Usually when I order from them on Monday, I get it that Friday or Saturday. Emailed them and they said they are sure I will receive the discs soon, but have to say I'm nervous something has happened here.

that's odd! i've ordered from them a lot. usually get it in a few days like you said.