• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

I would imagine HB will open the preorders for the next batch to people who ordered this round a bit early. They're probably still sorting things out at this point and aren't ready to put the next set of preorders up yet.

I may get impatient and go with another bag. I have some traveling coming up around the holidays that I was planning on having the Flak for, but I don't want to wait. I still think HB is a standup company, and I love that they didn't hold on and tell everyone to wait for the next round while they sat on the money. It is stuff like that that is going to help them long term, no doubt.

I was also planning on having the flak for holidays but to save 20 bucks I can wait. Wes told me they may just sell them when they are available in 8 weeks via email. Hopefully we can have them for christmas whichever way they decide to sell them again

I feel the same way. I have no issues with how HB has handled this whole thing, but I'm getting impatient too. I really wanted to have my Flak for a tournament this weekend, and I still really want a Flak, but having that refund sitting in my PayPal makes it really tempting to order another bag I'm not going to have to keep waiting for.

Any updates? Hoping for an all black or red/black option this go round ...