• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

CarRamRod

Par Member
Here it is! What everyone has been anticipating!! The new bag from my awesome sponsor HyzerBomb!

It's just a demo and needs some changes but here it is!

The FLAK!!!

6947890831_c0557028f5.jpg

To Pre-order yours go to HyzerBomb.com and jump on the pre-order list before it fills! These are gonna go quick!

My goodness, I expected to see a Samsonite logo on that baby. Don't like the looks of the disc ingress/egress though.

Do the discs go in/out better than a Dual Pack? I hated trying to get the discs on the ends in and out of the Dual pack I had..

Do the discs go in/out better than a Dual Pack? I hated trying to get the discs on the ends in and out of the Dual pack I had..

It doesn't look like the Revo opening at all. More like the Grip.

If I had to say it's the best of both worlds. A Grip bottom with Revo storage!

I know it's a HB bag and the sides are very unique to HB. I love it already!

The Flak Disc Golf Bag

The Flak is Hyzer Bomb's all new disc golf backpack. Divided into an upper and lower compartment, the Flak gives you ultimate storage and versatility.

Holds 15-18 discs in the lower compartment. The upper cargo area has a Velcro divider for your choice of storage for discs, apparel, or whatever your disc golfing needs desire.

Made with premium water and tear resistant 1000d Cordura and a custom frame that supports the lower and upper compartments. The bottom is lined with a heavy duty rubber vinyl. Military grade zippers throughout the bag. Two side zipper pockets set right next to the drink holders.

Additional storage includes –
Putter pocket (1-2 putters)
Top utility slot (fit for camelback or extra disc storage)
Two slider pockets above the drink holders (extra disc storage/minis/clipboard/scorecard),
Pencil holder
Velcro strips to secure a stool, or a umbrella
Carabiner with Hyzerbomb logo

One year warranty.
Ships April 6th or earlier! Only 50 spots will be held for pre-orders to ensure all bags go out on time!

Available in two tone colors.
Black/Red
Black/Orange
Black/Pink
Black/White
Black/Blue
Black/Yellow
Digital Camo
Black/Green

Email for custom color quotes.

$160
$15 - Shipping

To answer some question that have been asked:
The opening is the perfect size for getting discs out. You should have no problem with that.

Getting a computer drawing to paper to design to product really changes things up. Now that we have the demo completed our team is working on fixing several things we think need work. The top will be angled and slimmed up. It needs a diet. But for our first bag, we are very excited about it!

This demo does not have competed straps, we are still working on those. A modified two tone version should be releasing next week or so.

I'm sure the discs are going to come out, but it appears it's going to have the exact same issue the revo has where they scrape coming out.

I'm sure the discs are going to come out, but it appears it's going to have the exact same issue the revo has where they scrape coming out.

The top compartment is supported by the frame. It won't sag down or on the discs. You have 8-9 inches of opening and most discs are around 8. I never owned a Revo so I can't tell you the dimensions for it's opening but I would guess it's much lower. Maybe somebody can post that for us and the Grip.

Once we get the video up, it should help out!

Very nice!

What is the cost to add a name and PDGA # to the bag like the sweet bag on Facebook?

If you can email Wes at [email protected] he will set you up.

17 pre-orders in the first hour. Pulled the trigger and pre-ordered mine before it was too late. Can't wait! :thmbup:

The top compartment is supported by the frame. It won't sag down or on the discs. You have 8-9 inches of opening and most discs are around 8. I never owned a Revo so I can't tell you the dimensions for it's opening but I would guess it's much lower. Maybe somebody can post that for us and the Grip.

The Grip is 8(I just measured). I don't have a dual pack.

The Grip does angle back giving more space. but the widest opening is 8 inches. So with that being said I bought the Flak and not worried a bit about getting discs in and out. Especially if things are being fixed up.

This is an amazing idea! Tried to rig one for my dualpack but just never got it right a frame built in is the best way to go!
Indeed. I can't wait to see the dual color demo. Hopefully it's black/orange so I can get a preview of mine.:thmbup:

Latest posts