• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] The Gateway Karma and Element Challenge!

I like to cycle S Karmas like DX Rocs.... Start out stable to overstable, and beat in straight to understable. Always with lots of glide from a low profile disc.

Has anyone tried the warrior? They are consistently overstable. I want to beat one up just to see if I can ever get it to flip

I like to cycle S Karmas like DX Rocs.... Start out stable to overstable, and beat in straight to understable. Always with lots of glide from a low profile disc.

Has anyone tried the warrior? They are consistently overstable. I want to beat one up just to see if I can ever get it to flip

I actually have an S Warrior that I threw in the bag the other day for the OS mid slot. So far it's staying there. I'm curious how it will wear as well, whether it will start losing its HSS or LSS first.

I actually have an S Warrior that I threw in the bag the other day for the OS mid slot. So far it's staying there. I'm curious how it will wear as well, whether it will start losing its HSS or LSS first.

My Evo is seeming to lose LSS. Been in the bag for over a year, and I don't expect it to turn over on me unless there is a headwind. But the right to left fade is less extreme than it was when I first bagged it. Great disc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warriors seem like a pretty good cycle disc. Lost my S warrior the other day, so I'll never know on that one. I picked it up used so I can't say how it started but it still had reliable fade before disappearing. I did feel like it had a hint of turn, but only fh, so maybe I was torquing it. Now my evo is pretty sweet. Has some dome, which seems common from Gateway in evo. But it has a nice fade to it. Probably a hair more than a roc. I'd put it at 5/4/0/3, where to me most rocs aren't a 3 lss.