• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Greatness - Part II

toddnick

Par Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Just rewatched "The Greatness" again on YouTube...really well done and followed McBeth's career through the 2015 European Open...

I want a sequel...maybe done by Jomez (the recent player profile videos say that they have talent to make a great film)...

Take me to Pittsburgh and show me the consecutive course records on the way to a dominant 4th consecutive Worlds win...show me his first USDGC win and the five major tournament sweep..show me the struggles in 2016 and 2017...show me his return to dominance in mid-2018...show me his personal life and how marriage has affected his game...show me the first 18 down round and how it got on ESPN...show me his second USDGC win...show me the decision to change from Innova to Discraft and how he adapted to a new bag...show me his second consecutive major at the 2019 European Open....and then show me Worlds win #5...

Make it a feature film...with "The Greatness Part 1" as an introduction...

Take my money...I want to see it...could be the best sequel since "The Godfather"...

Latest posts