• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The "Happy" 2012 Worlds Thread

Hunt

Just wanted to start a thread talking about how awesome this upcoming week is going to be. I look forward to meeting people from all around the world of ALL skill levels. I love the sport and want to promote it in that light.
Sure I want to do good but more importantly I want to have fun because if your not having fun you are not enjoying the greatest sport on the planet.
Anybody on here have any champion Birdies the can bring and give(haha)/sell me?

I look forward to all the happy faces B-)

It's the final countdown!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:
I ruined it :). Ive asked several times do you need tickets to spectate? Who thinks what vendor will have the most oop? I need to find some orcs bad.

I have about 40...which kind are you looking for?

again with the Orcs in a Worlds thread. Start a Flymart thread... says the guy with several Night Shift Orcs.

Ok well heres a question ive asked over 5 times. DO YOU NEED TICKETS TO SPECTATE? Can i just walk around where i want??? What vendors will have the most oop stuff??????

Ok well heres a question ive asked over 5 times. DO YOU NEED TICKETS TO SPECTATE? Can i just walk around where i want??? What vendors will have the most oop stuff??????

Traditionally no tickets spectating.
You are typically free to walk around however you must respect players and respect their wishes if they ask you to move.
Most vendors don't sell OOP stuff in my experience. There will be some, but its hit or miss. The fly mart isn't what it used to be....

This question was answered for you two days ago under the original Worlds thread, page 55, post #546.

If you want to spectate, why not volunteer to spot ?

You will receive a free shirt and meal if you spot for two rounds.

Email [email protected] for more info, or send me a PM.