• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2022 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Does this make Gregg Barsby our Brad Johnson? Or would that be Avery?

Ah heck I might as well just blow the thread up at this point.

Conrad = Pat Mahomes
Barsby = Nick Foles
McBeth = Joe Montana
Wysocki = Russell Wilson
Doss = Big Ben
McCabe = Eli
Avery = Aaron Rodgers
Feldy = Kurt Warner
Climo = Brady
Barry = Peyton
Cam Todd = Steve Young

Ah heck I might as well just blow the thread up at this point.

Conrad = Pat Mahomes
Barsby = Nick Foles
McBeth = Joe Montana
Wysocki = Russell Wilson
Doss = Big Ben
McCabe = Eli
Avery = Aaron Rodgers
Feldy = Kurt Warner
Climo = Brady
Barry = Peyton
Cam Todd = Steve Young

Can we do baseball players now?

I was on that card and the camera guy was being a dick to him and making comments about his previous hole. So I didn't have an issue with him doing that, since the camera guy put himself into the group that way

If I recall correctly Adam and the camera guy knew each other. not that it makes anything "OK" but I don't think it was random camera guy acting out against random player, nor was it random player acting out against random camera guy

lol. If you are going to quote me and put a random comment, at least use my entire quote and bold the section you want to comment on, or at least put an ellipses to show there is more than just the piece that you wish to take out of context, lol.

There ya go, lol.

I'm not sure what the big deal about the video is though. He even guided it back in time to catch the next thrower.

idk why you're so caught up on using the word guided instead of pushed. he pushed the camera away.

anyways, how long until the ricky deal is announced?

Oh boy. Despite the situation, what was done does not portray 'professionalism' (apparently on neither part of Adam or Camera Guy). I was just using the situation as an illustration of his need to take that next step with his mental game! I think he is obviously one of the sports best up and comers, and will likely only get better with time(though he has been making big splashes for a few years now!).

I'll guess Rick waits until the new year.

Last edited: