• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2022 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

LOL, I'm probably more excited about his announcement that Throwmore disc golf store is selling his collection.

Paul should have asked Chris if he's playing west coast tournaments.

His first answered question from Paul he stated one of his goals is to travel more, so I wouldn't be surprised if he hit one or 2 West coast events in his new RV.

Paul should have asked Chris if he's playing west coast tournaments.

His first answered question from Paul he stated one of his goals is to travel more, so I wouldn't be surprised if he hit one or 2 West coast events in his new RV.

Ultiworld article says the current plan is to miss OTB, Portland, and the Preserve. Do to home life balance. Obviously plans can change over the next few weeks.

This contract was def not about 'eyeballs' on products through the player's social media. Dickerson is funny on video, if he has someone to talk smack with, but he doesn't even have a YT channel.

BUT he could have signed with anyone and will likely have success - he seems like he could throw paper plates better than most people throw discs.

Latest posts