• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2022 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Yes. Lat64 and DD are separate companies like DGA/Discraft (Discraft manufacturers DGA and Lat64 manufacturers DD), but together they own Westside. Which makes them partner companies. Well I guesss you could say aTrilogy of companies.

Not as clear as just calling them "separate companies", but thanks for replies. It's kinda the mishmash I figured it was.

The fact that there's anyway JK or Stokely are even eligible for that title, is some sort of very twisted joke.

Someone should have stepped in and fixed that--come back player of the year or something logical. Give her appropriate recognition and $ assuming it's a cash award.

The fact that there's anyway JK or Stokely are even eligible for that title, is some sort of very twisted joke.

I mean, it is a DGPT specific award, not PDGA.

I'm trying to remember, were players from the USFL eligible to be Rookie of the year when they moved into the NFL?

she's definitely fairly progressive when it comes to politics and isn't afraid of sharing that on Instagram. lots of it is via impermanent methods (bio, Instagram story) so I don't have the receipts and I'm not trying to suggest I believe the other part of what the person you're responding to was saying. but yea she's not shy about saying what she feels

In regards to this the only thing I remember was a spat on FB with some older guy that was a military veteran and it was about some "support the troops" thing. Both sides looked ugly and immature. I think the other guy got dropped from their street team because of it.

she's definitely fairly progressive when it comes to politics and isn't afraid of sharing that on Instagram. lots of it is via impermanent methods (bio, Instagram story) so I don't have the receipts and I'm not trying to suggest I believe the other part of what the person you're responding to was saying. but yea she's not shy about saying what she feels

Thanks. I know I post that I don't really do ANY social media, outside of here, often. And receive some scorn and doubt, but I honestly don't. I appreciate somebody simply giving me some inside scoop. :hfive:

They could be ahead of the curve and headed the other way perhaps now? Apparently there's been a minor uproar over DD hiring an HR director who was formerly a principal, that was fired for suspending a girl who admitted she was a lesbian on a school bus.

Wait, she was only gay on school buses?? :doh:,,,,,,,,:p

Another thing:

I think expecting a pro disc golfer to waste time on branding maneuvers like YouTube channels and social media is somewhat asinine.

I mean, Lizotte actually has a talent for it, but a lot of this "content" from the DG community is cringe-worthy. It takes a high level of charisma and creativity to produce entertaining content, no easy job.

So much for the Robot Chicken Buzzz lol. I grabbed one immediately, only to be told that the Canadian postal code for my address was incorrect (we've run a business here for 30 years) and my home address postal code was also incorrect. Oh well. So by the time i'd backed out, the money had already been taken from me. (and i thought OUR cash registers were fast). $24.99 for the disc, $24 shipping, plus $14 exchange, for a wall hanger was quite a chunk anyways. But that stamp was SO cool. At least they refunded me. Hopefully they'll do a regular Robot Chicken disc somewhere down the line when the shortages end.

Latest posts