• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2022 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

KJUSA to the penitentiary league. ;)
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 5.02.45 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 5.02.45 PM.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 394
Wow Madison to MVP, didn't see that coming…….so not MVP for Cat?

I don't see signing Madison Walker as meaning they wouldn't sign Cat. Cat's one of the biggest names in FPO.

Nothing off of Madison, but I don't think any company would rather have her than Cat.

Hasn't walker been a free agent the last year or two? I recall her at least throwing a mixed bag.

I didn't realize she played last year. I know she was injured the year before.

I guess that means no more of those sweet color glow thunderbirds

Madison was open bag for 2021 but represented Aria discs (Ultimate brand with new lineup being manufactured by Prodigy) while working for the DGPT. 2020 she opted out but was sponsored by Innova. She mentioned a finger injury being rehabbed since 2019 https://discgolf.ultiworld.com/livewire/madison-walker-moves-on-from-innova/

Her TS discs were:
2020 - Swirly Star TL3 ~160g
2019 - Swirly Star Wraith
2018 - Color Glow Thunderbird
2017 - Color Glow Shryke

Assuming all the 2021 Star team members keep to their same mold choice with prior year alternate molds listed:
Sexton - CG FB/Nexus Firefly
Heimburg - Destroyer (Halo <- Swirly)
Koling - Swirly Star Thunderbird
Barsby - Swirly Star Eagle
Salonen - Star Destroyer <- ? Shryke/Star AviarX3
Blomroos - Champ Roc3
Jen Allen - CG TeeBird
Gurthie - Halo Wraith <- Star Sonic/Swirly Star Wombat3
Scoggins - Halo Leopard3

Newly added to star team:
Brathwaite - ~170g Star Destroyers in past years (Glow one year) but bounced between Champion and Star teams
Korver
King

Left Innova:
Wysocki - Pro Pig/Star Destroyer <- Nexus BB Aviar
Mandujano - Nexus Aviar <- XT Nova
Ford - Star TL3
Panis - Star Mako3 <- Destroyer??

Champion team may not get as many options but seems like some of the long term team members get more input. Hopefully Holly can get some max weight Color Glow Mako3s this year with cool stamps. I think there are 3-5 new players on the Champion team level for 2022: Zacheriath Johnson, Deann Carey, Maria Oliva, James Proctor?, and Bradley Williams?. I don't recall Proctor or Williams having TS discs last year.

every place is the right place to speak the truth

and the truth is: Nikko - mixed bag

I've found that folks that speak English as a 4th language sometimes don't get the meaning of such a statement. Not speaking for Jolt, no idea what he got from that.