• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2022 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Discs: I guess I'll start a thread over in the marketplace sub-forum in a minute. I need to get the photos posted on an image host first. It'll take just a second, then head over there to look.

Monograms/initials: Man, everyone's making these things now. I should get one made. Maybe I'll check out Fiverr. . .

I've got you Flick Maniac!

View attachment 76246

Now you're cooking with gas!

Except thats not my name (i know, shocking, right)

I had this made several years back. I have a collared dri fit shirt with this on the back, big.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220128-212217~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220128-212217~2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 41
Discs: I guess I'll start a thread over in the marketplace sub-forum in a minute. I need to get the photos posted on an image host first. It'll take just a second, then head over there to look.

Monograms/initials: Man, everyone's making these things now. I should get one made. Maybe I'll check out Fiverr. . .

I got the pink one you sent. Its awesome and on my shelf with my cool ace discs and other fun stuff.

Interesting tidbit as I listen to Johnny Discolf's interview with Catrina Allen: It sounds like DGA was the only company she had contract talks with this offseason. She started with DGA a decade ago and maintained relationships with folks there over the years.

Well, since I'm passing out logos.
Here you go Nova P!
766A463F-CC01-4B7D-94D3-BEFF3F93AB4B.jpg

When is Brian Earhart announcing his 2022? Obviously competition's out, but hoping that DGPT or someone can fund him as a full time analyst. It would be a shame to lose his voice, both as a technician and an appreciator of the game.

I can't stand Earhart. Arrogant a$$hat who refused to pronounce Marwedes name correctly after being told numerous times.

When is Brian Earhart announcing his 2022? Obviously competition's out, but hoping that DGPT or someone can fund him as a full time analyst. It would be a shame to lose his voice, both as a technician and an appreciator of the game.
Guess I missed the news--why is he out for 22?