• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2023 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

KJ anybody leaving innova.

KJ is a player that I can see having trouble switching to new discs for a while. His bag is full of rare and decades-old discs that are perfectly tuned to his throws. I think he even throws an old CE Teebird and the early run of EcoStar Xcals.

KJ is a player that I can see having trouble switching to new discs for a while. His bag is full of rare and decades-old discs that are perfectly tuned to his throws. I think he even throws an old CE Teebird and the early run of EcoStar Xcals.

Maybe last year all his CE broke, and he had to learn new discs anyway. CE is at end of life.

Maybe last year all his CE broke, and he had to learn new discs anyway. CE is at end of life.

Ouch, sorry to hear that. I still have CE Leopards in both my home and road bags. [emoji16][emoji23][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew Gibson mentioned "Gannon to Discmania" almost in passing on a tweet. Eagle also mentioned Discmania has an ace up their sleeve yet to play. Any other rumors about him leaving Prodigy?

Gannon has already posted about signing through 23 with Prodigy but perhaps Discmania and he are in talks to switch after this year?

Gannon has already posted about signing through 23 with Prodigy but perhaps Discmania and he are in talks to switch after this year?

I would imagine every company doing its due diligence will talk to Gannon at some point this year. If Discmania couldn't afford Simon I doubt they will be able to afford Gannon either. Hopefully Prodigy will be able to retain him.

I would imagine every company doing its due diligence will talk to Gannon at some point this year. If Discmania couldn't afford Simon I doubt they will be able to afford Gannon either. Hopefully Prodigy will be able to retain him.
Burr isn't worth anywhere near Lizotte money

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Burr isn't worth anywhere near Lizotte money

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Agreed, but he might soon be. Besides his talent and youth that will keep him on lead cards for a while to come, the kid has a great story and his appearances on Alden's channel are hilarious. It seems like he doesn't take himself too seriously off the course (although maybe too seriously on the course with the time he takes) so it's a no-brainer that his brand online will grow significantly.

If you had a way to offer him $5mil for 10 years, your company needs to make that offer IMO. In 3 years that would be a bargain.

Discmania reportedly just got 1 million from MVP to buyout the remainder of Simon's contract. They could turn around and use that money to buy out Gannon's. Prodigy would have to agree of course.

Kind of funny but in Casey Whites latest video he plays a round with Simon. . .i´m 7holes in to the video and Simon has thrown only Axiom disc. . the only MVP i have seen is his putters. .looks like his bag is 90% Axiom.

I know they are the same company. . but still looks a bit funny

Kind of funny but in Casey Whites latest video he plays a round with Simon. . .i´m 7holes in to the video and Simon has thrown only Axiom disc. . the only MVP i have seen is his putters. .looks like his bag is 90% Axiom.

Is he throwing the Envy?

in simons latest video he says he doesn't like all the black rims because he can't look at his bag & tell which disc is which w/o pulling out each disc. the colored rims of axiom make this possible.

Latest posts