• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2023 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Maple Hill and Smuggler's Notch are excellent, and they're both multi-use facilities where disc golf is only a part of their income. I suspect that's what the sport will be dependent upon for private venues.

Hars to set a "price" on her..she IS a world champ but has not played much after that. . . but a good time to get paid in discgolf so why not try to get a few well paid years in.

So a small brand or a sideways move inside trilogy?

Hars to set a "price" on her..she IS a world champ but has not played much after that. . . but a good time to get paid in discgolf so why not try to get a few well paid years in.

So a small brand or a sideways move inside trilogy?
Read post #86

When I saw she had an announcement I immediately guessed retirement. So, now I'm doubly surprised at her leaving Dynamic (but maybe not Trilogy?), especially because of her family connection and time she's spent in Emporia.

Maybe its a case that she was being treated as an afterthought there, and a smaller manufacturer team is promising to make something big out of "adding a World Champion"....

There's so many more power and genuinely elite players in the top ranks of FPO now, I have to wonder how successful she's gonna be. Would she even crack the top 10? So maybe a non-playing role with something like Ricky's foundation is what we'll see.

She is still a great player.
She said in the video she was looking forward to getting back out there. So it doesn't appear she is just focusing on ricky's foundation.

I don't really want to "Go there" but if Kona got 125k a year and Paige was at a higher team and got way less…maybe she asked for more?
I think Paige beat Kona eveytime they played in 2022

Last edited:
I'm going to guess both Grady and Paige sign with Innova Champion Discs.

In Ezras latest video, he and, Jerm, Uli, Kevin and Nate P buy discs and Grady is working in the store. ..hard to see taht Grady got a big contract if he still works in a discgolfstore.
But Paige S did work in the DD store back in the days of her world title

Counter guess - Paige Shue to MVP since she is known for throwing putters (like Conrad). With E. King and Hokum both phasing out of being competitive in the FPO division they would do well with another younger World Champ on the FPO roster.

Whoever signs her likely will give more flexibility to allow her to selectively tour of the Eastern U.S. and remain close to home. Also could see a pair of contracts for both Shues with the same manufacturer.

Latest posts