• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2023 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Not sure if it means anything,., ,but in Hannah McBeths latest video Henna wears all Innova clothes but Eveliina does not. . not sure WHEN this was filmed

Both Eveliina and Henna have made some social media posts in december marketing Innova Discs and the finnish hypermarket chain Prisma.

Christ. If you are gonna make a living in the public eye, be cognizant of your public image. It is part of that job. Don't spout off ANY personal ignorance on social media. A super obscure talent, like flipping a Fisbee, DOES not qualify you, in any way, to spew rhetoric.

Christ. If you are gonna make a living in the public eye, be cognizant of your public image. It is part of that job. Don't spout off ANY personal ignorance on social media. A super obscure talent, like flipping a Fisbee, DOES not qualify you, in any way, to spew rhetoric.

But.....in my experience.....the ignorant are generally ignorant of their ignorance.

nothing qualifies you to spew rhetoric. unfortunately, the vast majority of people on both sides of the political aisle define rhetoric as "making arguments that don't jive with my team" and continue to scream at each other or look down their noses, dehumanize the other, and call it taking the high road.

what's funny (or not) is how pervasive it is that even a thread on pro sponsorships citing a thread on misbehavior in the DG coaching world devolves into this kind of talk.

Lone Star is a new company? Wonder were all the money for the team comes from?

i have not found a single online store here in Sweden that sells Lone Star, hard to find=low sale

Lone Star is a new company? Wonder were all the money for the team comes from?

i have not found a single online store here in Sweden that sells Lone Star, hard to find=low sale

Yes, a pretty new company backed up with Oil industry money. Some of this comes up in this interview by Trevor Staub: https://youtu.be/T4CLspdilN8

Last edited:
It seems like they are running with the Jerry Jones theory that as long as someone is talking about you, no matter the reason, it's free publicity. Look at Jolt above, he never would have given their website a hit without these signings.

TBF it's his wife posting vaguely spiritual fearmongering about Biden on Facebook, not him. Though why she thinks that FBI officials will stop the deep state pedophiles when they're literally the people who were Epstein's handlers etc is beyond me…

TBF it's his wife posting vaguely spiritual fearmongering about Biden on Facebook, not him. Though why she thinks that FBI officials will stop the deep state pedophiles when they're literally the people who were Epstein's handlers etc is beyond me…

Young and Niave. Most likely thinks the US still has a government for the people & by the people, thus her faith in the FBI. Most likely thinks that the "two" political parties are the only parties and that her party still cares about the sheep, er, voters.

When she takes a step back she will see things differently and never the same as her eyes are opened. Puts on Monster by Steppenwolf and listens to an old classic...

Anyways, I like disc golf and the talk of bbqing with sponsorship change. Hoping Lone Star picks up a couple FPO players but time will tell.

Got to handle a few Lone Star discs at a shop. Was not impressed with the plastic or how the molds felt in the hand.

Gimmicky naming scheme and Texas pride will probably go a long way.

The Penny putter is showing up in peoples' bags in DFW a lot over the last couple of months. Lots of LS in stores here - Scheels has as many as they do Trilogy or Discraft.

The Penny putter is showing up in peoples' bags in DFW a lot over the last couple of months. Lots of LS in stores here - Scheels has as many as they do Trilogy or Discraft.

That seems appropriate considering how LS is blanketing the market by giving away sponsorships left & right.

No judgement here. Haven't even seen a LS disc yet. Haven't heard/seen any interviews with LS peoples yet on YouTube or podcasts. Probably won't touch them if they aren't made in my state.:D