• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Inevitable 2023 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Maria Oliva announced today that she is also dropping her Pound sponsorship for next year which to me means she is going to a manufacturer that requires their players to carry their bags. I am guessing she is going back to Prodigy next year

People who have different beliefs than you aren't automatically horrible people. Iife is a lot easier and way less hate filled when we don't make ourselves the ultimate decider of who or what is good and evil.

While I certainly agree that there are two side to every disagreement. I also agree that poor decisions and differing viewpoints don't translate to a character judgement.

BUT....if I am to not be the decider of what is good and evil, whom is? There are times and places where people do the wrong thing. There are times when people feel the need to preach their beliefs, present them as truths and cause harm. I think it is incumbent upon each of us to not allow harm to perpetuate.

There are bad actors in EVERY walk of life. I choose not to support that, nor the organizations that support that. I am the judge and jury of the decisions in my life.

Eric Oakley also announced he's parting ways with Upper Park bags for a new undisclosed European company, that he will help grow in the US. European Birdies with their Frid maybe?

While I certainly agree that there are two side to every disagreement. I also agree that poor decisions and differing viewpoints don't translate to a character judgement.

BUT....if I am to not be the decider of what is good and evil, whom is? There are times and places where people do the wrong thing. There are times when people feel the need to preach their beliefs, present them as truths and cause harm. I think it is incumbent upon each of us to not allow harm to perpetuate.

There are bad actors in EVERY walk of life. I choose not to support that, nor the organizations that support that. I am the judge and jury of the decisions in my life.

Sometimes you frighten me, lol. This explains a little more about you.

Maybe try to relax a little, after all it's only a game. A game we all love, but really only a game. The beauty of it is there are so many options out there, but not every decision needs to be shouted from soapbox. Do you ever buy a disc simply because you like the way it flies?

I agree that we need to try to stop evil when we see it. It isn't our job to delve out justice in every case.

I the danger of people deciding what is right and wrong is that sometimes they themselves don't decide rightly. Look at the things that governments have considered legal in the past hundred years.

God gave us the commandments for our good and not for his. We can do nothing to harm or help God. If we break a commandment it hurts us.

I'll be the first to admit Christians haven't been perfect. No group is. At least when we do something sinfull we are breaking the rules instead of following them and there is a system to bring us back in line. Sometimes it takes way more time to get back I line than it should.

Peace be with you friend.

Last edited:
Someone on FB claims that Val Mandujano is going to Discraft.

Along with Shue, Handley and Barela.

Feels like The Texas Cactus aka Bradley Williams should be in on this, maybe Paige Pierce.

Lonestar? Tell me its so...im itchin for a reason, other than by association of being in Tegsas and therefor associated as ugh, to dislike them...really its just cuz Tegsas and their Neanderthalism.

Last edited:

We talking about the mom of that NICU baby?

Latest posts