• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Journey Post, the Ozarks premier disc golf shop

The Journey Post

Bogey Member
Hello DGCR, we've just recently gotten our online store set up and would like to invite you to check us out!
We carry;
ABC Discs
DGA
Discmania
Discraft
Innova
Latitude 64
Legacy
Millennium
MVP
Vibram
Keen
We are also working on getting Grip Eq. bags in stock!
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to contact us using the info on the online store, or you can PM us here if thats easier.

Right now, use bonus code 52394 for 10% off of your order, we just received a shipment of Keen shoes and socks, get some Keens for a great price!

Great job last week champ :)

2cwstxy.jpg

Just got a new shipment of goodies!
Black and pink nutsacs, and double nutsacs
New two tone innova starter bags
A bunch of very nice F2's of assorted molds and more CFR Kraits
drop in and use the discount code for 10% off!

How much longer until your shipment of prodiscus discs up on the website? Also how much is shipping on discs? Wasnt able to find it when skimming on phone, I have a feeling its somewhere obvious that I missed hehe.

We are in the process of entering a good deal of new inventory and also updating the inventory from our sales at the 4 states open this weekend, so that is likely why some of our newer stuff hasnt made it up on the site yet.

As far as shipping goes, i couldnt tell you an exact amount off the top of my head, you may be able to add stuff to a cart and look at it that way, either way i'll check on that for you now ;)

We just received in, a couple prodiscus bags (1 sold locally already), 30 prodiscus discs, star kraits, pumpkin rocs, yeti aviars, Ti Nuke, wasp and forces.

If you're interested in the bag, i'd just call the shop, chances are it would be sold before it hits inventory online. It's all black if you're wondering and its sexy, shop # is, (417) 559-5906.

We would also like to give a shout out to DGCR member and Journey Post team member Kingery, he finished 2nd in MPO at the 4 States Open, shooting 3 1010+ rated rounds and a 1046 rated final 9. Great job dude.

Ty for the quick and informative responses. Now im just playing the waiting game for the discs to get on the site :)

No problem sir. If you'd like to order sooner, feel free to call the shop. If you don't get an answer, leave a message, it's pretty likely he's helping a customer and can't get to it. But he should be able to answer most of the time with no problems.

We have some left over C Line FD's and Pro (kc pro) P2's from our tournament this past weekend, they will be up on the website sometime today if you're interested. If you can't wait that long, call us, and we'll get the color and weight you desire.

Congrats to Will on his USDGC win and being the highest rated player in the world once again.

Congrats to Cam on getting to 1030.

Congrats to Kingery on his win at the Tree Houz Open this weekend as well.

Wow those were gone fast...
We have a second order already placed, aiming to get a third order as soon as these are gone, who wants some RC3's?

Dont forget your coupon code.

Wow, I knew there was something I forgot! I just played Treehouz on Monday and I was going to stop by the shop after my round but totally forgot. Oh well, I'll be back in March!

I was at the Treehouz yesterday, but they said you didn't open until 11. I didn't even know that the 'pro shop' was The Journey Post until they told me at the office, LOL.

Maybe next time!

(P.S. the course is sweet. Are you getting a basket for #19 soon? :popcorn:)

I played 19 anyway :p First drive skipped off the green and went deep almost hitting a construction worker (which is why I guess it was pulled). Second drive was on the green so I pretended like I got it :D

Course was fun. I would have enjoyed it more if there were more multi-shot holes. The par 4s were mostly drive and a short upshot for a push 3 for someone that throws 400-450. I also was hoping for the wooded holes to be a bit more challenging. I was throwing a putter for most of them while looking away into the ravines thinking of "what could have been". I don't know what restrictions on land you have so I don't want to be too quick to complain about that. The land was beautiful, however. The use of elevation was great and the artificial greens were an eye candy.

I already mentioned in another thread, but the course would be fantastic for a big final 9 with a huge gallery. The elevation and wide fairways make for great opportunities to watch someone rip into a drive. The areas off the fairways under the oaks can support a lot of people without obstructing view.

There are some restrictions because of plans for future building :(
Hole 19 was a temp but will be installed perm by spring.
More woods holes and possibly in a year a new 18. Alt pins and tees will be in by the summer.

Latest posts