• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Disc Golf Manufacturer?!

Favorite Disc Golf Manufacturer?!

• ABC Discs

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Axiom Discs

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Ching

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Discmania

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Discraft/DGA

Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Dynamic Discs

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Gateway

• Innova/Millennium

Votes: 40 29.4%
  • Latitude 64

Votes: 13 9.6%
  • Legacy Discs

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • MVP Disc Sports

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Prodigy Discs

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Salient Discs

• Vibram

• Westside Discs

• Yikun Disc Golf

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Retillian Disc Golf

• Quest AT

• Rip Disc Golf

• Deity Discs

• Hyzer Bomb

• Kastaplast

• Lightning

• Aerobie

• Other

• Total voters

Aim For The Chains

FROLF OFF!
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Poll is coming....

Manufacturer (discs)
ABC Discs (4)
Aerobie (5)
Aotearoa Flying Disc (3)
Axiom Discs (20)
Ching (1)
Deity Discs (1)
DGA (37)
Discmania (50)
Discraft (246)
Dynamic Discs (68)
Gateway (59)
Hyzer Bomb (5)
Innova (394)
Kastaplast (2)
Latitude 64 (123)
Legacy Discs (41)
Lightning (14)
Little Flyer (3)
Millennium (51)
MVP Disc Sports (51)
Prodigy Discs (66)
Quest AT (13)
Rip Disc Golf (3)
Salient Discs (9)
Vibram (35)
Westside Discs (62)
Yikun Disc Golf (9)

Aviar, Stingray, Sidewinder, OLF and Tern trump Zone, Buzzz, Hornet and Predator so I had to choose Innova.

I could know that I could get used to throwing Super Stingrays to replace the Buzzz, Sentinels to replace the Hornet and FLs (or maybe a Firebird if I tried one) to replace the Predator.

Is that the number of discs you own per manufacturer, Aim? If so, :eek:

First Vote For LAT64!

I bag/like a few others too, the majority is the Gold Line variety though!

I gotta back my boys from Legacy Discs. In the process of shifty my bag over to their molds as ones which suit my game come out.

There's only one company where I'm looking forward to new releases so I picked them, Legacy.

Seriously, why is MVP/ Axiom split again?

can there be an innova/discmania

Sometimes in life you just have to make a decision! (title should say brand I guess ...)

LOL bender no not my list of discs actually came from a retail site and I think that's the number of different molds/plastics from each company.

Sometimes in life you just have to make a decision! (title should say brand I guess ...)

LOL bender no not my list of discs actually came from a retail site and I think that's the number of different molds/plastics from each company.

I just voted discmania because innova had so many votes already but I wanted to vote for discmania as well

No vote, but cool that's someone's done the calculations and there are well over 1000 model/plastic options.

I'm even more impressed that there are people who are experts on which ones are the very best. My arm would fall off long before I got to that point.

I'm even more impressed that there are people who are experts on which ones are the very best. My arm would fall off long before I got to that point.

Well, I think that there are actually VERY few of us who have thrown enough discs from every manufacturer, to judge them fairly. (I myself am not included)

And if we are being honest (and not just fanboys), we would say that all disc golf manufacturers make good (or even great) discs. But there's nothing wrong with having a favorite.

Last edited:
Axiom - 20
Envy - N P SN W- 4
Proxy - N - 1
Alias - N P - 2
Theory - N SB - 2
Inspire - N P 1776W 1776R - 4
Crave - N P W HW - 4
Clash - N P SS - 3

seems legit

Well, I think that there are actually VERY few of us who have thrown enough discs from every manufacturer, to judge them fairly. (I myself am not included)

And if we are being honest (and not just fanboys), we would say that all disc golf manufacturers make good (or even great) discs. But there's nothing wrong with having a favorite.

I agree with this.

While I have only tried discs from about one third of the list, I'm pretty sure I could build a bag from any manufacturer if they were available.

I picked Innova because in my area of the world, it's what's mostly available and I've learned over time what to look for among their discs.

I'm actually surprised to see Discraft so low in the voting, I would have figured they'd be right near Innova. The poll is new, so we'll see.

Last edited:
You did say favorite manufacturer, so I voted Vibram. I really like the discs they do make and hope they continue to add molds to their selection.

I wish they did have 35 different molds!

I was wondering, that's far faaar more discs than I've got, I was about to set up an intervention.

Prodigy for me. I bag more Innova, but I've thrown 6 different Prodigy molds, and I bag 5 of them...

Latest posts