• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

yeah save the Whites for me .. The video of the younger sponsored player (name escapes me) throwing them they looked pretty beefy for him and those looked to be flat to slight hzer release.. im going to have to throw them like Moose with the anny since i dont have that much power/arm speed.. cant wait to try them though .. dunno if i will bag since its way too fast for me but damned sure gonna try em :)

Dgbm is releasing them 12am Friday morning. I would assume they mean PST but they haven't said for sure what time zone yet.

I am patient and will wait for my hook up on these. I have five reserved...2 white, 1 pink, 1 black and 1 red. Definitely looking forward to putting a couple of these in the bag.

Any word on how the pinks fly? Any other colors closer to whites in terms of flight than others?

My noodle may find me buying white and dyeing them pink.

What are you talking about. The only video ive seen it turn is when the guy clearly says he throws on a big anny.

.i know moose said he throws on an anny,that is what gave me the notion they might not be as os since i know moose doesnt have a huge arm. I figured if moose wasnt getting his to flex out faster,then that might mean they were not that os. Im well aware that one vid doesnt mean all are going to fly like that, Im still gonna try it,i was only making an observation.

Last edited:
The test video Becky Anderson released didn't look like they were super beefy either. They have a decent fade, don't get me wrong.

I'm guessing DGBM will be OOS before I wake up, so hopefully I can get some from Marin Discs when they get their stock.

Not yet...need to send him a message soon.

Discnation still had some lightweight outlaws available for preorder when i ordered last night

They are live now on the Black Market...

:D:wall:

I'll wait for something other than Icon:|

I know others love it I just personally dislike any Star/GL/Icon style plastic.
EDIT: (except Neutron)

:D:wall:

I'll wait for something other than Icon:|

I know others love it I just personally dislike any Star/GL/Icon style plastic.
EDIT: (except Neutron)

I generally dislike the Star-style blends too, but Icon is heads and tails above all of its competitors.