• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Legacy] The Legacy Outlaw

10690292_905571629470727_7913136208367959555_n_zps0739ecd7.jpg

I'll just leave this here...

Awesome, right around the time snow starts to fall around here lol. Can't wait for another attempt at replacing my destroyers, it hasn't happened yet, but this might be the one.

Now we need a Firebird-ish release and the legacy lineup will be pretty solid.

Awesome, right around the time snow starts to fall around here lol. Can't wait for another attempt at replacing my destroyers, it hasn't happened yet, but this might be the one.

Snow in 2 weeks? Ouch. I'm excited to put these up against my Swords.

I'd like to see a Gator type disc as well.

rim size of only 2cm...wooohooo..i assumed the rim would be much bigger which would be no bueno fo ian :)

Just double checked. 2.3

Also, fun fact: Bandits and Mongooses have 2.0 rims.

Ok that makes me feel better. I thought I had read 2.2 somewhere else.

I carry a Bandit...it doesn't fly nearly as far as my Orcs. Plus, I just got a swirly PFN Star Orc this week, and it's sexy time.

PDGA Specs have it at 2.3, which would be similar to a Giant, Tern, Force or any D series driver from Prodigy.

However, the cowgirl on the stamp arrived at a gun fight without her pants - that's embarrassing.

yeah after i saw the initial specs i knew i wouldnt be able to throw it but i saw the 2cm this morning and let it get me excited for a second.. even though i knew better lol

hmm Ben Vosper who is very close with legacy.. on their promotional team says it is 2cm .. hmm i guess we will see .. i think im prob the only one who hopes its slower lol

Last edited:

Latest posts