• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] The "Money" putter

bhuff

Double Eagle Member
How are these discs? DX quality plastic? Stiff? Gummy? Flight characteristics? Want to get one of these just because of its name, but not if its just a PoS. Whats your thought on the MONEY

Honestly never used it, only held one and it was pretty stiff. I could be wrong buti think it was like an aviar or omega. I could be way off though cus I only picked one up for a second to check it out. Was like a stiff kc pro or dx type plastic.

Its a no bead aviar,

Nothing bad, nothing special either.

I have a freind that uses them, the plastic is not the highest quality, it almost even dents...but he seems to like it.......and even picked up 2 more...

glad im not the only one that considered buying one just because of the name.

only held one once and it was pretty stiff and looked kinda aviar ish but i have never thrown one so I'm not much help

Haven't tried the "money" putter, but if your looking for something different I love lat 64's pure. The zero plastic line feel slightly dusty in your hands and holds up well to abuse have had mine for 3 months now and hardly has a ding. Flies like a dart but a little cleaner.

I received the money putter for a player's pack at a tournament. Looked like an Aviar to me. Crappy plastic. I swear it felt like the disc was covered in baby oil. I will tell you though the putter is "money" when it come to being a plate. Flip it over and it works great as a dinner plate. (Forgot to bring paper plates):doh:

I received the money putter for a player's pack at a tournament. Looked like an Aviar to me. Crappy plastic. I swear it felt like the disc was covered in baby oil. I will tell you though the putter is "money" when it come to being a plate. Flip it over and it works great as a dinner plate. (Forgot to bring paper plates):doh:

They are not slick by any means. Feels like any normal dx / pro-d disc. Grippy but they beat in.

They are called Money putters b/c ABC is making tons of money off people having to buy them over and over after they beat to snot in a week.

Good morning to all! There is no doubt the plastic will take some dings. As a 25 year veteran of the sport, putting is the most important aspect of the game. Having a disc that catches and holds the chains is critical. I had used the Aviar Putter for the last 25 years for this reason. In searching for the best plastic for this purpose, this blend without question is the best for putting. I still have not gotten one to turn over for me. We will be shooting our Gold plastic into the mold. As time goes on, we certainly will get a more rigid plastic as many like the feel of such in their hand.

No matter what you putt with, make sure to dedicate as much time to putting as some do to ridiculing others efforts. :D

Enjoy your weekend and please, practice your putting!

Dan Pastore

I like the Money Putter. ABC Discs was gracious enough to to do some players packs for a tourney I ran earlier this year. I've played a round only using ABC Discs and while not all their discs are perfect for my game, I can see keeping a couple of their discs in my bag.

IMG_6798.jpg

How are these discs? DX quality plastic? Stiff? Gummy? Flight characteristics? Want to get one of these just because of its name, but not if its just a PoS. Whats your thought on the MONEY

I think Nick uses (or used to) one. Hit him, Ryan, or Adam up.

Latest posts