• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Opening of The TRAXX @ Bishop Park in Bryant, AR

chetdycus

I am with the Bryant Arkansas Park and Recreational Department. We are opening up our new course named : The TRAXX @Bishop Park in Bryant, AR on Oct. 14th. We currently have a small 9 hole course located at Bishop Park. Over the last several months, We have been working to install a brand new course thanks to a lot of help from volunteers in the community. All their hard work is about to pay off as we are nearing the Grand Opening of the course on Oct. 14th.
The new course will be an 18 hole layout with 2 concrete tee pads and at least 2 pin placements on every hole. The course will stretch out to just under 8000 ft. from the Blue tee boxes to the "A" pin placements. The course will have a variety of holes including fairly open fairway holes, wooded holes, holes over a small lake, holes with OB creeks just past the baskets. We feel like it will be great challenge for players and worth coming and checking out.
I will have the course up on this site once we official open it so you can get a better look at the course layout.
You can also follow our Facebook Group : The TRAXX @ Bishop Park Disc Golf Course.

Great! Sounds like a nice addition to the disc golf course warchest. Good luck with the grand opening.

I can tell you if I ever find myself in your area, I would certainly stop by to play it!

Disc golf baskets

I've played bishop park a couple times. A new course is exciting!
I live in Glenwood, AR and trying to get a
Disc golf course. If anyone knows of any used baskets for free or reasonably priced please let me know.

Sweet!!! We move back to Arkansas so I will definitely be playing this course.

Latest posts