• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The "other" things in your bag

DGShawn

What other things besides discs, towels, beverages/food, do you carry in your bag?

:popcorn:

Apologies if it has been done before, but I am a terrible searcher, so if necessary, please Perube gently:doh:

Shawn

I have a small pocketknife, a small flashlight and a tennis ball. Other than that a few pens and some scrap paper.

A golf ball (for disc in trees), pen and pencil, Deet bug spray, band aids/tape, Tick removal tool, pocket knife, and tissues. Other than that, a granola or power bar, two towels (a dri fit and a cotton), rain jacket/pants, and plenty of water.

Tim S.

extra minis, golden retriever, microfiber towels, index cards, spare carabiners, pencils, sharpies, rulebook, baseball, 35' tape measure

Minis, sharpies, Emory cloth, leatherman, pencil, clipboard, keys, phone, compression strap for dg elbow, hand warmers and score cards.

this has been done a few times, but no biggie. besides, i'm sure most of us have changed what we carry since last this was posted.

I don't carry all of this but these are the things that go through my head that i may want to pack:
DGCR Travel Tag
DGCR Bag Tag
A few other bag tags
Mini's
Map of local courses
Scorecards
Pens/mech pencils
Sharpie
Plastic bag for phone etc..
Ript
Towel
Leatherman
Hand sanitizer w/refill
Golden retriever
LED
Two small garbage bags
Baseball
Sun block
Snack bottle
Water bottle
Camera
Batteries
Sunglasses
Elbow brace
Umbrella
Icy hot/Tiger balm
Poncho
Winter gear that might pack just in case: Gloves, knit hat, gaitors, neck warmer

i dont carry a baseball/tennis ball, but do carry a small foldable slingshot to help get discs out of trees.

Also, other things in my bag...torch lighter(for windy conditions), bug spray, sunflower seeds, waterproof tape, gorilla tape

Can't believe I am the only one carrying TP
Fat Max tape
A little green "kit" box with various "things" in it
nail clippers

In my bag:

2 microfiber towels
golf bowl
sharpie
pocket knife (getting dings out of discs)
plastic bag (in case it rains I can throw my phone in here and continue playing)
grocery bag (picking up litter on course)
IBProfen
bottle Opener
ribbon (winter rounds)
tape
Tecnu
bug spray (summer rounds)
small flashlight
2 32 Oz. water bottles
snack
loose change (pop machine/snack)

In the car:

sunscreen
first aid kit
hand warmers

And a lot of times I travel 45 minutes south to the Joliet area courses. When I go out there I usually play all afternoon, so I pack a cooler with lunch, snacks, and plenty more drinks.

Yeah but I'm prepared!

Looking at what some of you put in your bag:
heavypack.jpg

I carry a mini and spectating glasses in my bag. My discraft pencil got left with a friend, otherwise I would bring it too. My mini sharpie and tattered rag are attached to the shoulder strap via carabiners.

This topic is difficult to search for, so it seems to come up from time to time. In this thread http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45435 foo_g posted:

Maybe we should get a final list and sticky it somewhere.:thmbup:

Latest posts