• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

I could put this in the sales thread, but don't thing you guys will mind it here. I am looking for some well loved Red RFF scales. Anybody have one they decided they didn't like as much as one of the other plastic blends?

I was literally the first non-staff person to get and RDG disc, so dont get mad. I am not a "click war" person. I pick up Wizards and Scales and Raptors along the way, not ordering ten at a time.

TRULY appreciate you not being a click war guy, and I wasn't trying to single you or anyone else out. I know you and a few other guys support RDG in a way that continues to grow the customer base :hfive:

Jamie, I love the company and love the products, and will continue to pick up RDG items when the funds are in line. I have your sticker on my car, wear your shirt a ridiculous amount of times per week, and continuously show everyone I play with the exceptional products you have brought to the sport. I understand the small business concept as I used to own my own performance car shop (key words: used to). It's never easy, but I think you do one hell of a job. Seriously though, cheers to you and your team :hfive::clap:

Thanks replied. Also looking for well loved RDG Wizards if anybody happens to have those around. I will stop my market place activities here now, lol

And who got the tyrant? Congrats

Last edited:
Rats I missed it! I totally would have dropped the $40 for it too! Oh well, I'm sure I'll get 2 of them for that price when they are actually released (or so I tell myself to console myself).

Rats I missed it! I totally would have dropped the $40 for it too! Oh well, I'm sure I'll get 2 of them for that price when they are actually released (or so I tell myself to console myself).

I may have one better than that. I'd happily redonate the blue hard proto tyrant that I have. I believe there are only two maybe three of these in existence. Mainly because they are hard enough they will either chop down a tree or explode on impact. All proceedes of course to to RDG.

Why do i have the sneaky suspicion that you devious bastards dressed the new scale run in the ouroboros stamp?!?!
.. There is a sinking feeling that it will be hard to resist buying. The pics of the minty greens with that stamp look so juicy.

I was like. What the **** is a ouroboros? And I googled it. Check this **** out :eek:

ouroboros_by_zarathus.jpg

Pbs, What is OG like if I may ask? I've not felt it.

Well the standard gateway disclaimer of every run is different applies. But generally speaking it's like the most crazy grippy SSS you've ever felt without being TOO grippy, and it's got almost a rubbery feel to it. There isn't really another plastic out there to compare it to

I may have one better than that. I'd happily redonate the blue hard proto tyrant that I have. I believe there are only two maybe three of these in existence. Mainly because they are hard enough they will either chop down a tree or explode on impact. All proceedes of course to to RDG.

I'll vouch it is a badass bomber too!

I actually found that video shortly after posting the question. It looks interesting, but the way my bag is set up I feel like a straighter Scale would feel redundant feeling. I'd REEEEEALLY be interested in a floppy Serpent though.

Then I also noticed that the Faction T-shirts exist already... Armorflex proto scales on the way... Ouroboros stamped Jawbreaker wizards... gaaaawwsh. I wasn't even planning on being tempted this restock. I really only need some driving wizards for field work. So I am really curious as to how those Jawbreakers molded.

Latest posts