• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Reptilian Disc Golf Thread

The Fo$$ils are a crazy bunch. A very gateway blend. They were as stiff at the fossil, but to me felt a bit tacky more than gritty.

These new Fossils are just a hair stiffer than the last run, just in time for summer.

OMG those seafoams. I just bought 3, going to let others pick some up (so not accused hoarding :p ) then will probably buy more. Rigid, gritty and seem to have a touch more glide to me. I could be crazy though.

The organics are just like Jamie's video showed.

Oh and the marbled wizards are sexy as hell. Feel great like they have a hint of premium in them.

This is a very nice run of plastics for the scales. I think there is something here to suit everybody.

Last edited:
Just popped on a pair of seafoam Scales! These look so good. I wasn't even planning on getting anything this run, as I have hoarded a lot of Fossil already. These just look and seem so nice. Oh well there is a reason we always get the good stuff. True Fossil junkies know never to sleep on the refresh.

Passed on the seafoams, as great as they sound. I went for the fo$$ils and organics. In going to try and see if I can't beat one of those up to be a legit straight flyer. Fossil wears but doesn't ever seen to actually break in at all. I hope I don't regret passing on the seafoams, y'all are really hyping them

Passed on the seafoams, as great as they sound. I went for the fo$$ils and organics. In going to try and see if I can't beat one of those up to be a legit straight flyer. Fossil wears but doesn't ever seen to actually break in at all. I hope I don't regret passing on the seafoams, y'all are really hyping them

I was toying with getting the Fo$$ils and OGs as well, but I am working on armors for a straight driver.

Let me know if those work for you.

Last edited:
Has nobody ordered any proto armor flex scales? I almost did, but I have a few armors waiting for a premmy driving putter audition and I'm waiting until I feel more comfortable driving base plastic Wizards to really jump into a premium option.

I can't wait for the Tarpit/Serpent run. I hope it is as thorough as this run.
some of these colors you guys are pumping out are just awesome.

Has nobody ordered any proto armor flex scales? I almost did, but I have a few armors waiting for a premmy driving putter audition and I'm waiting until I feel more comfortable driving base plastic Wizards to really jump into a premium option.

I can't wait for the Tarpit/Serpent run. I hope it is as thorough as this run.
some of these colors you guys are pumping out are just awesome.

I've felt them, and they are nice, but didn't order them because I have a few of the typos. The protos are definitely flexier than the typo or white armors, but not by too incredibly much. They have a tad of dome to them. Should be great flyers.

I've felt them, and they are nice, but didn't order them because I have a few of the typos. The protos are definitely flexier than the typo or white armors, but not by too incredibly much. They have a tad of dome to them. Should be great flyers.

That's pretty much what I expected. I love my slightly wonky 164g typo. Closest thing to a premium Serpent I may ever see?

I'm just not a premium plastic putter thrower. The old run of domey white armors were super legit tho. Those are somehow more OS but also faster and longer then the fossils.

I'm just not a premium plastic putter thrower. The old run of domey white armors were super legit tho. Those are somehow more OS but also faster and longer then the fossils.

Likewise. When we run premiums I also think I'm going to bag one but I never do.

These ArmorFlex are really solid flyers. Josh and I were launching them around the parking lot of Gateway on some beautiful straight to fade lines. They also held up to road rash incredibly well.

What are the colors on the organic scales????

Is the S and SSS the same colors??

Would have loved the orange armor..........

Which iteration of Serpent breaks in the easiest/most to be stable-understable?

Which iteration of Serpent breaks in the easiest/most to be stable-understable?

The chalk rff, but the fossil fuels would be quicker than the fossils. If you could find any of the blues those flew the most US to me.

I haven't compared the black to the green FFs.

Latest posts