• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Stamp A Day Thread!

Thanks all!

@Reniger- yeah man, TD said the same thing. Epic journey and the fury of the mountain course awaits. The calm before the storm. I dig that a lot.

Here's a recent one that dropped. USDGC "Paul McBeth Commemorative" Roc. 700 produced. All gobbled up by the USDGC Partners. This one took a bit to iron out but you can find the development blog here:
http://www.mikeinscho.com/blog/paul-mcbeth-commemorative
q0XN2L3.jpg

Here's a recent one that dropped. USDGC "Paul McBeth Commemorative" Roc. 700 produced. All gobbled up by the USDGC Partners. This one took a bit to iron out but you can find the development blog here:
http://www.mikeinscho.com/blog/paul-mcbeth-commemorative
q0XN2L3.jpg

Oh my god. SO much better than that terrible PDx stamp with Paul 1/2 and 1/2 with a cat... That was terribad. This Roc looks great! Even has the signature yuppie diamond ear studs. lol

Here's a stamp I did in 2015 for the 17th Great 8. You have to conquer 8 courses in a single day across the Raleigh, NC area with a chosen partner. I was brave enough to tackle the stamp.... but not the event.

ell3FuN.jpg

and a shred of imagination, creativity, pride in tickling something higher than cognitive level zero. precludes me from involvement with St Louis meth plastic

Well I wasn't gonna go that far. :p

Out Of Bounds Series #1

I recently worked this up for a fellow gyronaut. This is just a dual stamp mock up on Plasma. This idea stems from fantastical ideas about what lurks hidden, as your disc takes a plunge into the unknown. Out Of Bounds Series #1 explores the depths of an impossible landing area. The disc is now belonging the keeper.

A mix of Cthulhu/Kraken/Squid vibes. I wanted the camera positioned more in a worms eye view with the eyes of the creature fixated on you, the onlooker. The eyes had to adjust from the sides of typical Octopuses to more in front to convey the idea. The introduction of the second foil was to bring the viewers attention from the bottom of the stamp up toward the poor fellow on the cliff side. The entire design is wrapped with suitable OB rope to drive the series home.

I want to thank Brian Sweet for having the faith to let me run with his napkin sketch and go for it. This will be available very soon in a dual foil set up on exclusively MVP/Axiom/Streamline Discs plastic.

L73BcCL.jpg

My daughter's first professional work!*

picture.php

*with a little help from me. :D

It's been a while since I did a serious stamp design. Here's what I've got for the Chico Outsiders 2018:

attachment.php

Attachments

• PeregrinePoint2018_PROOF-02.jpg
    PeregrinePoint2018_PROOF-02.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 118
Teaser pic from Gateway...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 28576290_10109826005812403_405346119904657408_o.jpg
    28576290_10109826005812403_405346119904657408_o.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 91