• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Stamp A Day Thread!

Just arrived today: 2014 North Valley Series!

attachment.php

Attachments

• InnovaAviarKC175-NVS2014.jpg
    InnovaAviarKC175-NVS2014.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 290
Here's one I'm fairly proud of. Just arrived today.

attachment.php

Attachments

• PeregrinePoint2014DiscStamp.jpg
    PeregrinePoint2014DiscStamp.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 247
Those Wiggins stamps are awesome!

I'm glad to see some actual stamped disc photos on this thread. Art is cool, but art on discs is a lot cooler.

Unashamed to say this is one of my favorite projects ever :D
It's been long enough since production that I can subjectively critique it... and I freakin' love this thing.

Tesla Stamp (FB link to post)

PokNk8c.jpg

I've been wanting to try a few techniques for a while and this seemed like the perfect venue. I wanted to make sure that the portrait looked unlike what a dyer would do. Also wanted to get multiple tones using line density. Also wanted to do one specific to dark plastic where the foil represented highlight instead of shadow. And finally, wanted to make it look badass and clean, and just over the top geeky rad, like it fell from another planet like Tesla. Pulled a few Tesla portraits, did a near-final sketch to present to MVP, then later re-executed that design from scratch. Put far more hours into this than the typical stamp, but it was worth it.

Latest posts