• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] The Stamp A Day Thread!

Here's one from the summer.

9596018728_24f4fc321b_o.jpg

9593225489_9ab11de7ca_o.jpg

9593225359_465725d861_o.jpg

Here are a couple I've done lately for myself or my local club.

Last edited:
Here's the 2-foil stamp I just finished for DN's Halloween disc. This is my 5th year for it, so I guess it's a legit series now.

Stuck with the spooky portrait tradition we've got going, wanted to make it textural and give it some detail work. Revisited the Chains for Brains idea as a historical portrait. When in doubt, trace currency!

I know they'll go on 1st Run Resistors (and the 2-foil will only go on 1st Runs, so there's your identifiable one), and we haven't decided on other models yet. Pre-orders for Resistor should be up tomorrow.

halloween13stamp-dgcr.jpg

Here's the 2-foil stamp I just finished for DN's Halloween disc. This is my 5th year for it, so I guess it's a legit series now.

Stuck with the spooky portrait tradition we've got going, wanted to make it textural and give it some detail work. Revisited the Chains for Brains idea as a historical portrait. When in doubt, trace currency!

I know they'll go on 1st Run Resistors (and the 2-foil will only go on 1st Runs, so there's your identifiable one), and we haven't decided on other models yet. Pre-orders for Resistor should be up tomorrow.

halloween13stamp-dgcr.jpg
Dude.... Sweet!
Can't get enough of that double foil Chains For Brains series.

I'm geeking out hard over the final result here... I'd hoped for some prismatic / dimensional / idunno effect on the leaves, and it freakin rocks. Totally gonna run this effect into the ground on a future stamp.

Props to ZJ on these cuz he executed the technical side of this like a pro, and I didn't make it easy.

AND a big thanks to MVP who made this the smoothest pre-order EVER for us.

ca45d8522c4f11e3838722000ae910b6_7.jpg

That's great. It reminds me of the old Master Tournament Frisbees.

$(KGrHqNHJ!0FGn,qjZsJBRwoKmQ02w~~60_35.JPG

That's great. It reminds me of the old Master Tournament Frisbees.

$(KGrHqNHJ!0FGn,qjZsJBRwoKmQ02w~~60_35.JPG
Yup, that's exactly where the idea came from. Got a similar Master Tournament Pro on my wall here (thanks moose!). I was so tired of the "edgiest zombie" trend that I wanted to make it sorta ornate and dignified.

I think this is the first stamp that I drew by hand, and one of my all-time favorites. Hadn't started incorporating scratches yet, but this showed me their ability to stamp detail was better than advertised, and that's when I began doing scratchy textures and details.

Capital of Texas Open from 2007
(continued a series for this event thru 2012)

gZhNNTt.jpg

This one's for a shirt... until it becomes a stamp!

Team Hill Country aka S.M.U.D.G. mascots are this unbreakable old bastard Don and the roach... hence, the El Don Rocha. It looks real friendly until you get close, then it creeps you out. Viva Las Cucarachas.

lRkuJcE.jpg

Latest posts