• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The sun is shining and it's 50 degrees!

clard

Double Eagle Member
I just wanted to share how happy I am that I can go outside, and throw some discs without a coat getting in the way, without my fingers freezing, and without slipping on ice.

I'm going to play a league round at 4:30, and I am stoked!

Anyone else finally getting warm weather and super happy about it?

I just wanted to share how happy I am that I can go outside, and throw some discs without a coat getting in the way, without my fingers freezing, and without slipping on ice.

Is from someone from Ohio, I am right there with you. Finally some decent weather to day and tomorrow, but another chance of snow on Wednesday..... :(

It got into the 80s every day when I was in FL. That was a nice little appetizer to get me excited for summer. I got 4 rounds in while I was there.

We still have full snow cover here in NH, and I don't like playing in the snow, so it'll still be a few weeks until I can play again.

Fortunately, I already have plans for the next three weekends (the third of which is a trip to VA that will definitely include some DG), so the next time I actually have a free day to potentially get out to the course will be in April.

Awwww yeah! It's finally warmed up here in Iowa too. It seemed like this winter would never end. I remember shoveling the teepads a month ago thinking "at least this is the last time I'll have to do this until next winter" and then I wound up shoveling at least two more times. I'll take a super soggy course over a course with snow any day.

It was a balmy 30º yesterday, and I was in tshirt/long sleeve tshirt/hoodie, and it wasn't bad. I'm just sick of icey tee pads. It's 45º and sunny here today though...I think I'm going to go clear off the pads at the crappy 9 holer down the street tonight. They haven't been touched all winter.

Daylight savings = National Disc Golf Day??

It's 50 and sunny here in the Twin Cities. Melt melt melt! I check Intellicast everyday to see where the snow line is at. It's moved into far western MN and just creeping up to southern MN. Too bad we have a chance for more snow and a cool down. If it would stay 50 this snow would be gonzo in a week. Looking more like later March now at the soonest. It was 70 degrees yesterday in South Dakota and Nebraska.

Jealous - still only 40 today and the sun is still MIA - with 15* highs in the forecast for this week.

WTB spring.

It's 50 and sunny here in the Twin Cities. Melt melt melt! I check Intellicast everyday to see where the snow line is at. It's moved into far western MN and just creeping up to southern MN. Too bad we have a chance for more snow and a cool down. If it would stay 50 this snow would be gonzo in a week. Looking more like later March now at the soonest. It was 70 degrees yesterday in South Dakota and Nebraska.

http://www.intellicast.com/Travel/Weather/Snow/Cover.aspx

Looks like we still have quite a ways to go in NH....

... and I'm sitting inside working... Stupid side job. Definitely makes me want to push harder for full time position at my main job...

I know it's going to take awhile for the snow to melt, but not that we're getting temperatures above freezing now and then it seems possible. It was pretty discouraging during that long string of below zero days when the snow depth just kept increasing.

I don't like that intellicast map....it's basically telling me that I live in the largest state still completely covered in snow.

Getting nice today in eastern ND... but we still have WAAAAYYY too much snowcover.

And then comes the wet ground and flooding.

At least you can smell spring in the air even if the ground is still white.

Latest posts