• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] The Undertaker??

Maybe it's similar to the Ace Race Ti Mantis that was more overstable than the production run.

Just speculating.

Also, that graphic is UGLY. It looks more like a creepy vampire/sorcerer than an undertaker.

The undertaker is a very neutral/stable driver. It goes very very straight. I've played with it in the field a little bit. I got it going very straight with a little hyzer start or slight turn when thrown flat. It seemed to have nice glide and I got a little more distance than I expected when I played with it. It has a stable finish, but not a hard finish. I'll hopefully get some more time with it today and I'll let yall know if something changes.

Any comparisons to a popular mold would be great. :D

Well, it's a 1.4 so that tells us just about nothing about its flight other than how it finishes relative to where it started but not how it got there :|

Well, it's a 1.4 so that tells us just about nothing about its flight other than how it finishes relative to where it started but not how it got there :|

I absolutely prefer the standard 4 digit flight numbers over Discraft's system. Their flight chart showing all of their discs is really good so once it shows up on there I'll know what's up.

Any comparisons to a popular mold would be great. :D

I haven't thrown anything, but discraft for a very long time... But, from what I do see. I would say it was similar to a slightly beat in teebird, but maybe a tad longer? The last teebird I threw was over 10 years ago, lol.

I threw it a few times Today and Monday. The Undertaker will be staying in the bag. Thrown with a slight hyzer it will travel very straight and can get out to 400'. It does not need much room left or right (read hyzer flip) to get distance, the Undertaker glides and fades straight. It really reminds me of the 2005 Player Cup Z Trackers. Discraft was not able reproduce the flight of the First Run Trackers with subsequent runs until now... with the Undertaker.

Is it weird this isn't on the PDGA list yet? Could it be they just reused an old mold?

I'm hoping this disc will be more of a speed 10 type disc, but i feel its gonna be a speed 8, like a teebird3, we shall see

I used to love discraft. But they NEED to share the specs of what speed/glide etc. Truly the # system works the best to understand what a disc is supposed to act like in most conditions, I know it isn't perfect, but having comments like "Whooo doggie this thing flies!" Isn't enough to let me know what the disc does.
I'm thinking its a speed 9 ish 10 ish disc.

I agree the current system can be trial and error. I have purchased discs from them based solely on the number system and it has been an issue on occasion.

For example, a midrange at 0.5 is fairly stable, but a Distance driver labeled 0.5 will be flippy as $hi% so it doesn't help much at all. 1.5 in a driver is mild flip, 1.5 in a mid would be almost a meathook. Discraft needs to UPDATE!

I got a total of one shot on this today, but got some idea how it flies.

For sure, it is a Fairway driver in general terms. Speed 8 sounds about right. I got it to 320 and the thing went on a frozen rope. I threw a low line drive that had no turn and really mellow fade. I think it would start to flip after few rounds.

As I normally throw Trilogy only, I don't have a direct counterpart from their lineup to compare to. From what I've heard, maybe TL3 could be close. I guess some of the beat Saint Pros are close, but they are all over the place stability wise so that doesn't tell much.

Latest posts