• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] The Undertaker??

I have a clear CryZtal sparkle with alot of flakes in it and it´s super OS. . and have low glide
The Missy Z Swirl is the best of the OS Undertakers i think.

I love the Undertaker as you can get US to super OS ones....Undertaker and Anax is my only fairways

FRZs are also pretty OS. They can definitely run the gamut of stability. I have a couple pretty flat FRs (as described s couple posts ago) that are beefy. Also a couple FRs that have a bit higher shoulder that are like slightly faster TBs. than a slew of Zs that range from stable to US. Definitely a versatile mold.

FRZs are also pretty OS. They can definitely run the gamut of stability. I have a couple pretty flat FRs (as described s couple posts ago) that are beefy. Also a couple FRs that have a bit higher shoulder that are like slightly faster TBs. than a slew of Zs that range from stable to US. Definitely a versatile mold.
I've always wondered if the first runs had some inconsistencies for other people, I've got three of em and the two 174g have a nice finish but the 170g just drops straight.

I've always wondered if the first runs had some inconsistencies for other people, I've got three of em and the two 174g have a nice finish but the 170g just drops straight.

I suppose might have to do with the lighter weight, maybe. I have a 170-172 FR but have no throws with it. I generally throw everything heavy, so it is a backup. Lately I haven't been bagging a FR (or OS Undy) but rather a getaway in that spot. Like the weather… wait 15 minutes and that'll likely change. Will likely always have at least one Undy in the bag, though.

Anyone using the Undertaker as a roller? I recently tried it with some pretty good results. I'm pretty new in learning rollers (not many roller friendly holes on my two home courses) but I can get some very straight rollers with my Z Undertakers. Seems to complement my Essence which is my main roller.

Anyone using the Undertaker as a roller? I recently tried it with some pretty good results. I'm pretty new in learning rollers (not many roller friendly holes on my two home courses) but I can get some very straight rollers with my Z Undertakers. Seems to complement my Essence which is my main roller.
I roll a super beat up Pro-D, it does surprisingly well and has held up better than I expected, once they get pretty mangled they'll stay at that stability for a long time.

I just got some of the 2022 Ledgestone Z Swirls (nice discount on Marshall Street). I'm curious if they'll be overstable. To be honest, I hope they have a little bit of dome and "middle of the road" PLH. Having a little bit of turn with some glide would be great! I'll keep you posted.

I just got some of the 2022 Ledgestone Z Swirls (nice discount on Marshall Street). I'm curious if they'll be overstable. To be honest, I hope they have a little bit of dome and "middle of the road" PLH. Having a little bit of turn with some glide would be great! I'll keep you posted.

I have been eying those up, too. I honestly have too many undertakers, though…. But if they are magic…… what's one or two more??

For a forehand roller yes.

Backhand I prefer Avenger SS and if I am feeling frisky a beat Crank.

I've removed the Undertakers from my bag a number of times and every time I put them back in I start leaning on them and wonder why I took them out in the first place. Probably the biggest reason is the Z plastic, which I'm not a fan of. I recently tried the Ti which feels a lot better for me, it's a bit more stable but I don't mind that at all and the only downside is it's harder to find since the colors are a bit more dull.

Luckily, I only contemplate taking them out then just don't. Too good. And got too many. And always wanna get more.

I, on the other hand, like Z. Some of the most durable plastic, so you can really rely on the flight for a good while. I'm only noticing now that my "freshish" Z from at least two seasons is turning a little more than I'd like, so will likely throw in a freshly from the pile.

Discraft is putting out all these nice looking Undys lately… I've kept the wallet closed, but my will is letting up. Who doesn't need another Undertaker?!

let's please not do this. 'taker is the correct shortened name! :D

I took my undertakers out for part of last year. They went right back in the bag this season. There aren't many discs that really hold a slot in my bag from the first time I throw them for multiple years after that, the 'taker is in the company of the hurricane, predator, comet, and breaker in that category now.

let's please not do this. 'taker is the correct shortened name! :D

I took my undertakers out for part of last year. They went right back in the bag this season. There aren't many discs that really hold a slot in my bag from the first time I throw them for multiple years after that, the 'taker is in the company of the hurricane, predator, comet, and breaker in that category now.

Ha, I've been a long time culprit of the"Undys." Makes sense, I gotta wear my Undys and throw my Undys, both are pivotal! :D

Ha, I've been a long time culprit of the"Undys." Makes sense, I gotta wear my Undys and throw my Undys, both are pivotal! :D

I go commando, but the only fairways I bag are hot pink Undys.

But I like VictorB's " 'Taker ". I'll use the two interchangeably.

I've removed the Undertakers from my bag a number of times and every time I put them back in I start leaning on them and wonder why I took them out in the first place. Probably the biggest reason is the Z plastic, which I'm not a fan of. I recently tried the Ti which feels a lot better for me, it's a bit more stable but I don't mind that at all and the only downside is it's harder to find since the colors are a bit more dull.

I've only thrown ESP but I frequently have this same thought. It's like the fairway equivalent of my Buzzz. I am not as often on courses where I need an Undertaker but I'm always glad to have a chance to throw one. There's just something about how it flies that captivates me. I've thrown several control drivers I like but none of them as much as the Undy. Or 'Taker or whatever name wins this battle.

Luckily, I only contemplate taking them out then just don't. Too good. And got too many. And always wanna get more.

I, on the other hand, like Z. Some of the most durable plastic, so you can really rely on the flight for a good while. I'm only noticing now that my "freshish" Z from at least two seasons is turning a little more than I'd like, so will likely throw in a freshly from the pile.

The durability is great but it's too dry/slippery for my hands, the same goes for ESP. I've found runs in other molds were the Z plastic have been more tacky/sticky but haven't encountered that with the Undys. It's not the end of the world, I get used to it.

I'm also a person that always want to try something new and that's probably the biggest reason I switch things up to be honest. The only discs that have been immune to getting booted are my Destroyers and Zones.

Anyone pick up Anthony Barela's Colorshift Undertakers? Don't really care about the flight... just wondering if they're pretty enough for me to stray from buying stock.

barela-cs-undy-1

http://teamdiscraft.com/products/barela-cs-undy-1?variant=44247966744828

https://teamdiscraft.com/cdn/shop/p...undy_0011_clear-diamondplate.jpg?v=1677613046

Last edited:
Anyone pick up Anthony Barela's Colorshift Undertakers? Don't really care about the flight... just wondering if they're pretty enough for me to stray from buying stock.

Not yet, but I might. I did get a colorshift Corey Ellis Raptor, and it's really cool looking.

Latest posts