• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Uniform

LMAO!!!!! me too........ I do my best to not show up for a round with the latest "trendy look".......... that includes:

Matching plaid shorts and hat (that Justin Timberlake look)
Baseball cap with the brim NOT forward(the brim is to shade your eyes, not your left ear)
Knit beanie/winter hat on a 90 deg day( i guess this falls into the Kurt Colbain look?)
Pants/shorts that are too big to stay on my ass(we REALLY don't want to see your BVD's). How the hell do you get a proper run-up to drive when the crotch of your pants is knee-high??

Go for function NOT fashion..........it will most definitely show in your score :cool:

LOL, so true ... the pant/shorts one always makes me shake my head, i just dont understand it.

dont get me wrong............. matching plaid DOES have its place

41yE5TFNwKL._LAMESSI_.jpg

I'm with sweller on this one. I'm not too picky about what I'm wearing, as long as it's comfortable. My only dress-code mando is a baseball cap, and on sunny days my sunglasses too. You've gotta take care of your eyes. :cool:

Yes - I forgot those 2 - baseball cap always and sunglasses as needed.

athletic shorts and/or pants WITH POCKETS (depending on the weather) and usually a t-shirt or a long sleeve if i decide to wear one at all. when it gets warmer here, like 90+ degrees i run around with no shirt...funny story about that one, but it is for another post lol... when i am playing a serious game i have an long sleeve workout shirt in this cool material that is really thin and it doesnt affect how i throw or bunch on the elbows. i usually wear long soccer socks and turf soccer shoes. i also rock sun glasses at all times when the sun is out if i can remember to bring them along.

Summer: toga
Winter: speed skating suit
in between: leather kangol, Adidas track suit, gold chain(s), Adidas' without laces. Think Run DMC.

Summer: toga
Winter: speed skating suit
in between: leather kangol, Adidas track suit, gold chain(s), Adidas' without laces. Think Run DMC.

I take it one step further and wear my grillz and carry my crunk juice at all times! Because I am Sir Disc-A-Lot. (I'm thinking somebody here must already have that member name!)

Circa 1980 red with a white stripe running shorts (one size too small, think Richard Simmons), neon striped tank top (at least one size too small, think Richard Simmons again), knee high tube socks (OK, you get it) and a terry cloth headband (gotta protect the eyes).

I bet you get all the DG chicks!

Oh yes... the chicks dig it. Photo of the correct tomahawk form! :D

Attachments

• richard simmons.gif
    richard simmons.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 23
Originally Posted by Jimb
Circa 1980 red with a white stripe running shorts (one size too small, think Richard Simmons), neon striped tank top (at least one size too small, think Richard Simmons again), knee high tube socks (OK, you get it) and a terry cloth headband (gotta protect the eyes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by zud00
I bet you get all the DG chicks!

Oh yes... the chicks dig it. Photo of the correct tomahawk form!

I hate it when that happens. Let's see if I can get the pic in this time. :confused:

richard simmons.jpg

And no... that's really not me. Just a Yahoo Images search. You never know what you'll find.

Seeing as finding disc golf coincided with my body deciding to be super allergic to poison ivy, I find myself wearing pants to play disc golf even on the hottest of days.

That, and the sad reality that there sure are a lot of thorns in that damn shule I'm in all too often. -:(

-D

I just like going naked all the time. I feel it brings the naturalist out of me.

Sweat pants and an old 2008 NY Giants Superbowl Champion Tee shirt. The shirt has been painting, yard work and Disc Golf, no fear of getting dirty or wiping a muddy disc clean. The sweat pants keep ya warm during the winter and keep the bugs off during the summer. Classic Nygfaninva attire.